Soaking my Swim Shorts

Hey all! Today was a fun day after work. I decided for the first time in a while to go swimming instead of the gym after work. It's at the same place conveniently so it's on my way back from work, but as the weather is getting cooler and more miserable swimming becomes a nicer way to exercise.

I drank loads at work, making sure that I had a nice full bladder at the end of my shift, then headed straight to the pool.

I hurried into the changing rooms, got changed and pulled on my nice tight swimming jammers. They are basically just tight swim shorts and they look like these.

Jammers.thumb.JPG.932cd4adeeafc0023aa8122779335548.JPG

After getting changed I went to the toilets, and peed, but I stopped after around 15 seconds, leaving my bladder about 60% full. I then showered before entering the pool.

I basically used my bladder as the deciding factor of when I got out. My gym doesn't have a time limit on swimming which is perfect for this. So I just did as many lengths as I could, relaxed a bit in the shallow end, the repeated. The whole time my bladder getting more and more full, and my pee muscles getting more and more close to bursting point.

Finally, after torturing my poor bladder enough I finished my swim and headed out to the showers. Standing in the warm shower was torture. My pee muscles spasmed repeatedly, but I denied them relief. My bladder begged to be emptied, but I ignored it.

I thoroughly showered all over, and once done, I head back to the changing rooms to dry.

I dried myself all over, keeping my jammers on, and then once I was satisfied I was dry enough, I headed back into the toilets.

I found a free cubicle, locked the door and hopping onto the toilet bowl, I got into a squat position (I was wearing flip flops). As soon as I was squatting above the toilet, my bladder decided it was having relief. I felt the warmth spray from the tip of my penis and drench my private area in the tight shorts. I watched as the pee poured through the tight material and splashed into the toilet below. The relief was heavenly and the wetting felt incredible!

As the flow subsided I watched the last drips fall from my soaked bulge and drop into the toilet. I dabbed myself dry with toilet roll, hopped down from the toilet and walked back to the changing rooms.

I slid my jammers off, pulled a nice tight pair of boxer briefs up over my pee soaked privates and got dressed as if nothing unusual had happened.

Driving home felt incredible. Just relaxing with a little pissy private area in my tight boxers, and a pair of wet swim shorts wrapped up in my towel. The relief was perfect, the thrill of doing it in public (while not making a mess for anyone!) and the naughty pissy damp patch in my tight boxers was just lovely.

I'm now sat wearing the same boxers, with joggers on over them with every intention to give them a full wetting later on!

Joe

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Love doing this too bro. Sometimes I’ll just stand in the middle of the bathroom or locker room and piss through my seim trunks onto the floor. I actually did this in Hawaii. In the bathroom then on the concrete steps to the beach I pissed through my trunks, and sitting on the beach. Swim trunks are like a superpower bro. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1