Video game players…

More than a few times sometimes out of actual desperation or more often than not deliberate. The times it's been out of desperation I've had to make do with what I have on hand. One time after a long WoW raid with the guild I got to talking with a guildmate and had to go real bad as I had been drinking beer throughout the raid. Not wanting to break the Convo I grabbed a Gatorade bottle, took out my cock and inserted it and let go, making sure to stop when I used push to talk. I've filled various beer glasses as well.

My go to is to wet myself. Though this is always planned for. I'll throw a garbage on my gaming chair and then a towel or too before settling into whatever game I'm playing with plenty of beverages available. Usually I'll wait until I'm completely desperate and let loose in my underwear and shorts as it absorbs into the towels. After that I'll just let it out whenever I feel the need.

This has been my typical wet gaming sessions during Overwatch as it's one of the few multiplayer games I play now. Hard to run to the bathroom when you're a dedicated support main on autoqueue. Also a lot more fun.

• Hot 1
On 11/11/2023 at 7:54 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

To quote Abe from the Simpsons, a little from column A, a little from column B. 

I had been holding for a long time as we had already wiped twice (the raid got wiped, not my vagina ha) and I was incredibly desperate and we were so close to actually finishing that boss. I just couldn't concentrate so let it go. 

Thank you for the reply.  Once you'd started, did you keep going until you were empty, or did you stop once you thought you were able to regain control?