Video game players…

On 11/11/2023 at 7:54 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

To quote Abe from the Simpsons, a little from column A, a little from column B. 

I had been holding for a long time as we had already wiped twice (the raid got wiped, not my vagina ha) and I was incredibly desperate and we were so close to actually finishing that boss. I just couldn't concentrate so let it go. 

Thank you for the reply.  Once you'd started, did you keep going until you were empty, or did you stop once you thought you were able to regain control?  

• 8 months later...
On 10/25/2023 at 1:19 AM, PissPrince97 said:

I usually game with my cock sticking out my fly (ie: I mostly wear a white T-shirt and tight low rise briefs. When I’m gaming for long periods of time and my bladder starts to get full my cock gets erect and my tips starts to drip piss. So I put my controller down, turn to my “piss wall” in my bedroom and shoot piss at it.  The rugs at the base soak up my piss so no immediate cleaning. After I’m done with my piss I go back to playing my game with my cock out and drinking a shit ton of water, wine, and soda to get ready for my next gaming piss

The below pic was taken after a recent gaming piss

17CDAA10-7548-40AB-BDC3-3754FDFA2234.jpeg

Woah.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:19 AM, PissPrince97 said:

When I’m gaming for long periods of time and my bladder starts to get full my cock gets erect and my tips starts to drip piss. So I put my controller down, turn to my “piss wall” in my bedroom and shoot piss at it.  The rugs at the base soak up my piss so no immediate cleaning. 

How do you keep it from smelling bad