• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 11:00 PM, wheudhwbhsije said:

My ex told me he wanted to feel me pee in the pool. Said he liked feeling the warmth come out. This was long before I disclosed my kink. When I did tell him, he claimed he didn’t have one. Although, I kinda feel like he did. Has anyone ever experienced this?

I think it's possible to be into peeing without having a pee fetish. Some people are just sexual omnivores who are open to whatever. Were you and your ex in the pool when he made the request? A friend once told me that whenever she showered with her husband she just HAD to pee on his leg. It was just like this random naughty urge. And while I don't think she has a pee fetish, I do think it's a turn-on. If that makes sense?

Edited by Takashi96
Grammar
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes , almost by accident ,, a lady friend of mine was over at the house. ,we have know each for a long time , We had dinner and watched some 1950s Sci Fi movies and she said she had to use the bath room , I took a chance ,I walked in on her while she was sitting and I put my hand between her legs , she was dead quiet , didn't say a word ,I,kept my hand there , not touching her pussy but waiting , then she did a dribble on my hand , I removed my hand and licked the pee off , no words yet , I put my hand between her legs again and she let go fully , I took my hand and licked all of it off , she sat there and said,,, I never knew you were into that ,,, I told her that her pee was like honey to me  , this has been going on now , love making , peeing in the shower me going down on her untill she squirts in my face and mouth  ,, BUT she is more afraid of commitment than I am .,At our age , we take all we can get and savor it... 

• Hot 1