Soaked Sunday 😀

Part 1 - Pissing through briefs (on the toilet)

Yesterday I decided that today was going to be a naughty wet day. My housemate is away as usual on weekends, and I have an entire day to enjoy naughty wetting fun. Recently I bought myself some new briefs. Rather than the tight boxer brief style with legs, these are polyester briefs that look a lot like these ones. The benefit of these, is that unlike in boxer briefs, they hold less wetness, and it doesn't spread down your legs at all which is good!

Briefs.thumb.JPG.75c829f87095f52ceaa4a7dffd4e257d.JPG

I had my shower at around 9am as usual, making sure that all morning I have been drinking plenty.

Finally, about 20 minutes ago as I was sat gaming wearing my briefs and my jogging bottoms, the urge finally grew too much. I hurried off up into the bathroom, pulled my joggers down and sat on the toilet. I tilted my hips as far forward as I could so my penis was basically aiming down into the bowl (held tightly in place by my briefs) and released. The warmth spread beautifully around my penis and poured through the tight polyester material of the briefs, splashing into the toilet below.

The relief was long and relaxing. I peed for about 40 or so seconds full flow through the material. It was like a thick waterfall pouring through the tight fabric.

Once I was empty, I sat and allowed the drips to fall away from my soaked bulge, then grabbed some toilet roll and dabbed the briefs dry a little, before standing up and pulling my joggers back up as if it was a totally normal visit to the toilet.

I have since returned to my PC to continue gaming until lunch time, and to enjoy the naughty damp patch tight against my pissy penis. 😄 There will definitely be more updates to this as the day goes on as I plan to indulge my naughty rewetting fetish and deny myself the luxury of pulling these briefs down to pee all day. I have to rake the lawn, wash the car, and cook two meals today so I am going to enjoy a naughty wetting with each task I complete I think. 😄 

Joe

Edited by jmatthews1995
Forgot to add a picture.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Part 1 - Pissing through briefs (on the toilet)

Yesterday I decided that today was going to be a naughty wet day. My housemate is away as usual on weekends, and I have an entire day to enjoy naughty wetting fun. Recently I bought myself some new briefs. Rather than the tight boxer brief style with legs, these are polyester briefs that look a lot like these ones. The benefit of these, is that unlike in boxer briefs, they hold less wetness, and it doesn't spread down your legs at all which is good!

Briefs.thumb.JPG.75c829f87095f52ceaa4a7dffd4e257d.JPG

I had my shower at around 9am as usual, making sure that all morning I have been drinking plenty.

Finally, about 20 minutes ago as I was sat gaming wearing my briefs and my jogging bottoms, the urge finally grew too much. I hurried off up into the bathroom, pulled my joggers down and sat on the toilet. I tilted my hips as far forward as I could so my penis was basically aiming down into the bowl (held tightly in place by my briefs) and released. The warmth spread beautifully around my penis and poured through the tight polyester material of the briefs, splashing into the toilet below.

The relief was long and relaxing. I peed for about 40 or so seconds full flow through the material. It was like a thick waterfall pouring through the tight fabric.

Once I was empty, I sat and allowed the drips to fall away from my soaked bulge, then grabbed some toilet roll and dabbed the briefs dry a little, before standing up and pulling my joggers back up as if it was a totally normal visit to the toilet.

I have since returned to my PC to continue gaming until lunch time, and to enjoy the naughty damp patch tight against my pissy penis. 😄 There will definitely be more updates to this as the day goes on as I plan to indulge my naughty rewetting fetish and deny myself the luxury of pulling these briefs down to pee all day. I have to rake the lawn, wash the car, and cook two meals today so I am going to enjoy a naughty wetting with each task I complete I think. 😄 

Joe

Looking forward to hearing about your day!

• Like 1

Part 2 - ReWetting Behind the Shed

Between about 11am (first wetting) and 13:00 I spent the time enjoying a gaming session online, sitting in my slowly drying briefs as I played. I started to feel a little desperate by that time due to how much I had been drinking, so I decided to end my gaming and make some lunch.

I headed off to the kitchen, cleaned up a few things in there and began to cook. I made some fried rice, but as I was chopping up the spring onions and peppers I decided I had to go before I started actually cooking the food.

I went out to the back garden, then hid behind my shed. There is no way anyone can see what I am doing round the back of there, and the gravel floor where the bins are kept drains very freely into the soil below.

I pulled my joggers down, dropped into a squat position and then released. Pissing powerfully through my briefs and rewetting my already pissy penis with lovely warm pee. 😄 Once again I tingled with excitement as the warmth spread around my privates.

Gradually, the flow subsided, and I stayed squat for a little while to allow my briefs to drip dry as much as possible. After about 60 seconds, I pulled my joggers back up and head back into the house to cook my lunch.

Standing at the cooker with lovely wet briefs tightly containing my pissy privates felt so naughty.

I finished cooking by about 13:15, then settled on a towel on the leather sofa to watch TV and eat. I've been sat relaxing for about 30 minutes now, and I think it's time I change out of my joggers into my black work trousers to get some tasks done in the garden. 🙂

My priorities are pretty much everything other than changing my wet briefs today!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Part 3 - Pissing Through my Briefs into a bucket!

I carried on working outside in the garden for a while after my last post. Then I began washing the car. By the end of the car wash I was feeling rather full, and feeling very naughty.

I tidied up, then grabbed the empty bucket, went into the shed and closed the door. I flicked the light on, placed the bucket in the middle of the shed and then took my trousers off. I dropped into a squote position above the bucket with my legs spread wide, making sure my penis was lower than my legs either side.

I then released, and peed like a race horse straight through the already pissy briefs, once again soaking my naughty little penis. The pee splashed down into the bucket making a very satisfying noise.

Once I was relieved, I stood up, pulled my work trousers back up over the sopping briefs and then went out to empty the bucket down the drain and wash it out.

I have come back inside now and changed back out of my work trousers and into my joggers again and I'm now sat at my PC typing this up again. 😄 Can't wait for the 4th (and likely final) wetting later today. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1