Businesswoman Needs To Piss at Construction Site

3 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I’m so happy to see a new story from you. I love how nonchalant & matter-of-fact Jordyn is with her need to pee. She is really sexy for doing that & your protagonist is a very lucky man having witnessed such an amazing display. I can’t wait to read more stories from you. 

Appreciate the positive feedback as always. I often find coming up with the scenarios for these stories quite challenging which is I guess why I post them so infrequently. The writing is usually pretty easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@rochauthrowaway, A great story.  I really like the way that Jordyn won't use portaloos (who can blame her - especially when they get used by all the builders) but doesn't mind admitting to her colleague that she is going to pee outside and doesn't care that he sees everything.  I also like the way that her ease of doing so implies that it is a routine approach that she uses whenever she goes to such sites, that is confirmed by the reference to the last time and nearly being caught by the security guard.

Great story and would love to hear more if you have plans of her visiting further sites.

• Thanks 1