Erotic pissing stories.

Well after a week of feeling horny as fuck - like being 18 again - due mostly to new meds, during which time I wrote loads of stories, my levels of sexual interest appear to have subsided again.
My imagination has again ceased to be a fertile breeding ground for new material in terms of new ideas for stories, and I am struggling to get interested in pics or vids too. Probably due in part to tiredness from work.

But I have three days off now - and am still on those new meds - so I hope my mojo returns soon. I REALLY hope it does because I was enjoying it.

If loads more new material from me starts popping up, you will know today was just a temporary subsidence. If not, then maybe this last week will prove to have been only a transitory horny period that has worn off for the foreseeable future. Or maybe there will be a happy medium. Time will tell.

In the meantime, I will browse this forum for a bit, maybe post something if I have something to contribute, then go read a book about nothing to do with sex and see if my mojo returns after a period of not thinking about random pissings by ladies, lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well, I have been feeling kind of horny on and off, but no new ideas for stories are coming into my head. Writers block I'm afraid. 

I have tried to force it and come up with two or three new ones but I think the fact that I am forcing it rather than being able to write down horny imaginings entering my brain freely, kind of shows. My latest two or three stories are there but even when I read them myself, they are clearly not my best.

Still, I do hope that some people still enjoy them.

But I will wait until new ideas come a calling from my imagination before writing more. However long that takes.

• Hug 1

I took 90 mins writing another Wet Carpet story this morning only to discover that my internet was down when I pressed send. Fucking Virgin Media are shit. Because that is the second time in a month. I thought I'd lost the story like last time.

But I was delighted to discover that this time the story was not lost. This forum had saved it. So much to my pleasant surprise I was able to post it after all a few moments ago.

Nice one peefans.com.