Two weekends of possible fun

I'm anticipating the possibility of having some fun the next two weekends. I'm expected to be home alone two weekends from now. I had wanted to use that day to finally go to my local nudist resort that I've been dying to go to. Pee fun is not my focus with that, rather having a blissful naked day in paradise. Anyway, that plan got ruined when I realized the resort closes for the season next weekend. Uh-oh. My social life has been non-existent since even before covid and this past weekend was the first time I did something away from my family. But that event was very easy to explain to them since it was with their church. I'm never going to tell my parents I'm going to a nudist resort and they'd get suspicious if I leave for a while with no reason. So I came up with an idea that I could spend a weekend at my grandma's house. I would sleep over Friday night and then drive to the nudist resort on Saturday and then come back to her house. I would tell her I want to practice driving, and it wouldn't be a lie, since I rarely drive because of chronic pain. I need to have more driving experience if my life will go anywhere anyway. I'm hoping my health cooperates. Chronic fatigue has been killing me. Going to a nudist resort is something I desperately need for self-care.

The next weekend, I am expected to be alone besides something I'm doing Friday night. I should have the house to myself, free to be naked and pee where I please. There is also a possibility of driving around looking for public restrooms or dressing rooms to use. Idk if that will happen.

Trip to the nudist resort yesterday was a success! No naughty peeing but it was a lot of fun to use a urinal with no privacy barriers that was at a 90 degree angle to the sinks. That meant I would watch myself pee from the sink wall mirror. You’ll never find that anywhere other than a nudist venue. I met a lady who says she pees in random places outside but I didn’t ask for more detail because other people were around.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...