Evening all!

Today I got back from work around 2:30pm (I work 6-2). I had drank plenty at work, purposely building up a full bladder for the drive home.

As soon as I got back, and with an already very full bladder I hurried to the shower to clean myself up. (Work can be quite messy).

The lovely cool shower felt incredible after a long hot day, and the cool water teased my already aching bladder.

I squirmed and washed for around 10 minutes, giving myself plenty of time to cool down in the chilly water.

Finally I hopped out of the shower and dried off. My bladder bulge was clearly visible in my lower stomach.

Once I was dry I grabbed my favorite type of boxer briefs (polyester micro exercise ones) and pulled them up tight. I grabbed a pair of shorts, and hurried back to the bathroom.

I dived onto the toilet, pulled my briefs up tight and peed straight through the smoth glossy material.

The warmth spread beautifully around my naughty private parts, splashing down into the toilet below.

After about 45 seconds the flow subsided. I grabbed a bunch of toilet roll and dabbed the worst of the wetness away. Then pulled my shorts back up over the damp boxers.

Since then I have been lay on the sun lounger in the garden watching YouTube vids and reading. My bladder has filled up again nicely, and I have every intention of giving these nice tight boxers one hell of a rewetting soon!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1