UK (London) guy looking for like-minded woman

vitbloo

Hi everyone,

Wow, it's been many years since I last came to this forum. At least five! So, before writing my introduction, I would like to make a couple of notes.

- Firstly, I already made an introduction post back in 2014 (oh my god, things like e-scooters didn't even exist then! 😲). I have gained a bit more experience since, my interests have also somewhat shifted. That is why I decided to introduce myself once again, but dear mods, if you think it's unnecessary, please let me know. 

- Secondly, as the last time, I must confess that I'm often not so good at maintaining a consistent attendance on forums, so the main goal of this intro is to try and find some like-minded ladies to talk to, better yet - meet in person. I wouldn't mind sharing a few of my experiences though, so if anyone's interested, do tell ☺️

I had a look at my previous intro and was surprised how many things are still the same. I would say there are three main things that I'm sexually attracted to: 1. Female peeing; 2. Female arousal; 3. Giving oral pleasure. I honestly don't know why, but when it comes to my own body, I'm actually very boring - I have only one obvious erogenous zone (if you don't count my brain) and don't like anything to be done with it. Even with a regular sex, I'm actually not that keen - for me any foreplay that comes before is much more exciting. This indifference to my own physical pleasure will explain a lot that will be written below 🙂 

I know that most of visitors of this website would agree that saying "I like women peeing" is like saying "I like Italian food" - there are way too many varieties to this wonderful fetish. Well, guess what? I like them all 🙂 I like the sight of urinating woman, I love when they wet themselves (probably my most favourite!!!), I enjoy seeing how a woman sprays her pee (or lets it trickle) anywhere, be it her clothes, herself, furniture, some naughty public space, or me. I'm sure we can find some ladies here who would find one of these things appealing while other ones not as much, but I find them all very hot

I also love every tiny aspect of female arousal, from something subtle such as simply KNOWING about it to some very obvious signs revealed in body motions or wetness. And quite often it's not WHAT arouses her, but just the fact of her being horny that attracts me, which makes me quite.... should we say flexible in this regard? 🙂 What I mean is this - if you were into something quite strange (that didn't involve me) and it really turned you on, I would most likely find it hot too!

And I'm absolutely, utterly obsessed with licking a woman. In fact, it is the most important part of any sexual activity for me. I can talk about it for ages, but since it's a peeing forum, I'm not going to bore you too much with this (besides, who doesn't like it anyway?!)

Over the years my fantasies and interests solidified into something more or less precise. I've completely embraced some of the things that I was initially slightly ashamed of. For example, my indifference to sex - I used to think it was wrong, but hey, so what? I can have sex, everything functions well, I simply find it slightly less exciting than, for example, my face being sat on 🙂 I'm also quite happy with the fact that majority of my fantasies put me in a submissive mode. I do like being gently controlled as long as there is still respect and no humiliation. I love being told what to do. I love worshipping different body parts of a woman. I love face sitting and being peed on (or in my mouth). One of my recurring fantasies is to be controlled by a soft domme who would treat my mouth as her personal sex toy - she can use it whenever, however and wherever she wants.

(Peefans Staff edit)

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Refer to site rules