Hi, guys! Need your creativity!

Me and my wife practice golden shower for sometime. It's great, but I would like to hear some tips how we can do this more interesting. Here's the list of things that we tried: 

She peed on my dick

I peed on her pussy 

I peed in her mouth 

She peed in my mouth 

I peed on her nipples (for better effect, you need very strong stream, so better use some stron diuretic)

She peed in the glass and I drank

I fucked her in the ass and peed there

Unfortunately she's refuses to drink it so far, only tasting it and spiting out. 

Why don't you try naughty peeing together? Pee against the wall, on the carpet, standing/squating over the bed together. Have a pee contest to see who can pee the farthest. Pee on the dirty laundry together. If you want to take naughty peeing to the next level, have a dedicated pee corner in the corner of your bedroom or even a dedicated pee room. I like the idea of having a dedicated pee room with stuff in it that you can pee on like couches, a bare mattress and other furniture. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Have her pee in a container and you drink it in public or around other people you know.  Don't wait too long before drinking it though. Pee makes a great margarita as well, just add tequila and a little lime juice, no need for salt. Public pissing is always fun. Women can get away peeing anywhere as long as she seems in desperation and there is no toilet readily available. Have a no peeing in the bathroom day. Exercise your pee fetish when you are away from each other, go in different places and tell each other or send pics. Have fun with it.