Short Video, or "Story"-esque Ideas?

Evening friends! 

One of my favorite apps just received a new "stories" feature. Think sort of like FB/IG/SC stories. They're short videos/pictures you can put out that disappear after 24 hrs. I love these things on my personal social media accounts and I was so happy when I woke up and found this feature on my other favorite app, which I specifically made to chat with my friends (IE people I've gotten to know for a while) that I've made on here. 

If anyone regularly makes content on apps like SC that has some creative ideas for me I'll take them! I'm ready to embrace my pee content creator era by starting with small, 30 second videos lol. 

(And no i won't share the app name because I don't want this post to go against the rules. I'm not looking for offsite connections. Just video ideas 😪)

I've seen them here and there online, and I'm sure they exist in many places that I haven't found yet, but documenting a hold on a story is a creative idea. Even though it's an activity done over a long period, you can still go about your day and it just requires an update when you feel it's appropriate. There's one that I've since lost that showed how much a girl drank over the course of the day and then showed how much came out of her by the end. 😳 Incredible stuff!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, jacob_puddleman said:

I've seen them here and there online, and I'm sure they exist in many places that I haven't found yet, but documenting a hold on a story is a creative idea. Even though it's an activity done over a long period, you can still go about your day and it just requires an update when you feel it's appropriate. There's one that I've since lost that showed how much a girl drank over the course of the day and then showed how much came out of her by the end. 😳 Incredible stuff!

Aww i really like this idea! The only issue is free users of this app can only post three times a day. I don't use it enough to justify paying for it so this would hinder me on this idea 😔 but otherwise I like it a lot! I just wish peefans had a story feature. I'd totally do this for the whole site lol.

2 hours ago, nenTyp said:

You could just do audio and ask people to comment (i guess that is possible, as it usually is), where or on what surface you're peeing.

🤩🤩 I like this a lot too!! I may have to give it a try one day when I'm alone lol.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Aww i really like this idea! The only issue is free users of this app can only post three times a day. I don't use it enough to justify paying for it so this would hinder me on this idea 😔

Thats sad, but i guess it does not have to be a live video, you cpuld take a couple of takes, edit them into one short video and post three of those. Taken the time to edit the first two while you are desperate sounds like a fun exra challenge too.

Edited by nenTyp
40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

😔 

🤩🤩 I like this a lot too!! I may have to give it a try one day when I'm alone lol.

Be sure to take a pic of the puddle as a follow up solution to your pee misteries.

On 8/25/2023 at 8:04 AM, nenTyp said:

Be sure to take a pic of the puddle as a follow up solution to your pee misteries.

VideoCapture_20230826-134124.thumb.jpg.86dad2e845a3ca591f96f862b953ed4b.jpg

Not the best picture but it was from this mornings video! Caption was "I probably should have done this before shutting off the water." 

• Hot 2

Would be a shame to do it with running water, seeing the pee and feeling it's warmth is crucial😜.

22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

"I probably should have done this before shutting off the water."