A trip to the pool and sauna with my perverted blonde sister

Great story, but my only thought was that whilst Emily pee loads, her brother didn’t need to pee at all.  I loved Emily’s attitude, but think that some consideration towards the brother’s need to pee would be good.   Whether that be that he was trying to hold it because he thought the options were inappropriate or whether he was OK with peeing discretely in the pool or even if he felt the need to go to the main changin area to use the toilets.   Emily may even have convinced him to pee somewhere else due to the lack of toilets.

• Like 3
On 8/26/2023 at 3:47 AM, Alfresco said:

Great story, but my only thought was that whilst Emily pee loads, her brother didn’t need to pee at all.  I loved Emily’s attitude, but think that some consideration towards the brother’s need to pee would be good.   Whether that be that he was trying to hold it because he thought the options were inappropriate or whether he was OK with peeing discretely in the pool or even if he felt the need to go to the main changin area to use the toilets.   Emily may even have convinced him to pee somewhere else due to the lack of toilets.

That's a good thought. I hadn't really thought about it and it doesn't really make sense. Stories will be more realistic if I include this. Thanks for the tip, I'll use it next time 😉

• Like 4