Vacation Challenge

I am taking a train home and when I went to the toilet it was already absolutely disgusting. Pretty much the worst have ever seen in real life.

I had no problems adding to the already basically completly wet floor. Someone had thrown a rather dry toilet roll into the mess, it was soaked at the bottom, so noone was gonna use it anyways.

I decided to try to hit it as much as possible, took two pics so you can play spot the difference lol.

20230827_182000.thumb.jpg.ae3110c82bf6853c93fbee6c535c0511.jpg20230827_182633.thumb.jpg.06a43cf24bcbbcdcdbd68dc213c42747.jpg

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 12:52 AM, nenTyp said:

I held it for a long time, i was out drinking with friends and didn't want to mess up the clean toilets at the bars, so i waited till we headed home and announced  that i was too desperate. Actually the two other men joined in and we went to the river bank. 

I chose a nice tree standing in an open spot, not caring about covering myself and released my full bladder while listening to our collective splashing.

20230819_012638.jpg

Love seeing your piss mark on the trunk and great that you got the other guys to piss outside too