Some pissing over the year

1 hour ago, waterspurtsquirt said:

Hello all, it’s been a while!

I thought while I’m a little bit high and horny, I’d recollect some of my favourite pissing experiences I’ve had over the year and a bit since I moved and got a bit more freedom. Most are the naughty pees I like to do around my house, and some fun watersports stuff:

• We also have a basement area outside, I’ve sat on the stairs leading down, pulled down my pants and pissed a fountain down them. I also hurriedly went into a back corner, pulled back my T-dick and sprayed the floor and walls in there. It felt soooo good, I did it a few more times before, and slightly sprayed a few things in storage (nothing too important down there anyway!) 

• I’ve had a few accidents in my kitchen and either rushed outside or to the shower to quickly spray down the tile with a big power piss. 

• Wet myself a lot in the bathroom, over the toilet, in the shower and on the floor. Have had a few pissgasms in there, especially when using the shower head to get off. I also love to piss in the shower- just letting it run down my legs without the shower on, pissing casually taking a shower; I also like to power piss all the way up the tile, it’s so fucking fun! I also loooove spreading my legs and pissing a big arching stream in the bath, and also aiming it all over myself. Me and my partner love to piss on each other in the shower too! 

• I had to reeeeeeally go after a job interview that was far away from my house, there was luckily a foresty- park area nearby, so I wanered around to find somewhere private and pulled my pants down and stood up, spraying it forward in front of me. 

• I use an old washing up bucket sometimes as a sort of potty when I know I’ll soon really need to go but I know I’m gonna be lazy and not go to the bathroom soon. So I have often put it under my ass and sat on it while playing video games or when my partner is out and I just piss off the side of the bed into it. 

These particular experiences that I highlighted are awesome to read about.

There are some more things I did miss out, which happened at the gay sauna I go to sometimes. The dress code is in a towel or completely naked, and it’s so freeing being able to walk around without clothes on, it makes peeing freely very easy. They have a steam room that I have had a bit of an accident in when I got too relaxed, and the pee ended up pooling going down on of the drains. You can’t see anything in there as it’s dark and steamy with some coloured dim lights so I got away with it, 

I’ve also let out some pee while showering, and one of the hotter experiences I’ve while there is after I got pounded by this guy in one of the private rooms, we showered together and chatted while he nonchalantly suddenly started pissing down my legs, so I started peeing while standing there casually, and it made me so horny I had to jerk off again while in another room by myself! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2