Diaper Fun (no adult baby content)

I have used diapers before for fun, they are very enjoyable. I really love the feeling of warm wetness and the fact that its hidden under your clothes and no one can see. I haven't had any for a while. I have been craving the feeling, so I placed an order for some that are arriving this afternoon. Typically I buy the thick real adult diaper type but this time I got some cheaper ones, more of the overnight underwear style. They are supposed to be super absorbent, so I will see when they arrive. I am going to try one at home this afternoon (filling up in preparation). So excited!

There are a bunch in the package. I am thinking of wearing them under a skirt in public places to try them out. Does anyone have a suggestion on where you'd like me to use one?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LadyP said:

I have used diapers before for fun, they are very enjoyable. I really love the feeling of warm wetness and the fact that its hidden under your clothes and no one can see. I haven't had any for a while. I have been craving the feeling, so I placed an order for some that are arriving this afternoon. Typically I buy the thick real adult diaper type but this time I got some cheaper ones, more of the overnight underwear style. They are supposed to be super absorbent, so I will see when they arrive. I am going to try one at home this afternoon (filling up in preparation). So excited!

There are a bunch in the package. I am thinking of wearing them under a skirt in public places to try them out. Does anyone have a suggestion on where you'd like me to use one?

The thickest plastic backing diapers are my favorite

7 minutes ago, ryanwet said:

The thickest plastic backing diapers are my favorite

I received them and put one on. They aren't plastic ish but thats a good thing. No sounds to give away what's under my clothes.

Sadly I had to pee not long before putting it on. I am filling up again and trying to relax and pee. It's very difficult to let go and relax enough to use a diaper! It feels so good when you do though.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Have you wet any of the diapers since?

No but I'm about to next time I need to pee. I just put one on, with some spandex shorts to keep everything in place. With a dress on top you'd never know I had a diaper on. 

• Hot 1
32 minutes ago, LadyP said:

No but I'm about to next time I need to pee. I just put one on, with some spandex shorts to keep everything in place. With a dress on top you'd never know I had a diaper on. 

Great you can be discreet with the diapers if you wish. Are you at home at the moment and how is your need to go building?

I prefer letting it go every time even a little bit of pee has gathered in my bladder. After a time, you notice it becomes more and more natural to just let go. That's a very freeing experience to me

• Agree 1
On 7/8/2023 at 5:01 PM, LadyP said:

Anyone who uses diapers, I have a question. 

Do you hold it until you burst and flood? Or do you slowly let it trickle out?

i personally slowly let it trickle out so that it can absorb some, while continuously drinking. i normally make this a movie marathon activity. at the end, when i feel that its about to burst, after teasing myself with spurts for awhile, i completely flood it knowing itll overflow!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 8 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 6:01 PM, LadyP said:

Anyone who uses diapers, I have a question. 

Do you hold it until you burst and flood? Or do you slowly let it trickle out?

I like to wait until I have to pee and just let go like I am peeing in a toilet. I like the feeling of the diaper getting warm super quick and love hearing the stream through the diaper. Then after you are done doing a full pee it’s super warm and feels like you are taking a warm bath. It stays warm for a while so just sitting in it and laying in it feels awesome. 

• Hot 1