Has anyone here ever pissed in a toilet on the side of the road?

Every once in a while you'll see someone who just left a toilet on the curb for the garbage pick up and I've always wanted to piss in one but never had the opportunity. I was wondering if anyone else thinks the same thing or has ever gotten the chance? 

Yes, a few times. There was a period in the 90s where it was kind of "shabby chic" to have retired toilets in the front yard repurposed as planters. And if I had to pee, it was night and I was drunk enough I would pee in them. But the best time was in the early 2000s. I was day drunk and desperate when I encountered a discarded toilet beside a dumpster. Recognizing it as exactly what I needed in the moment, I casually whipped it out and pissed in it as if I was still at the bar. I was somehow confident that a cop wouldn't drive by in the time it took me to finish. Though it did take considerably longer than I had expected. 

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...

Can't say that I have but a long time ago I did find one of those metal yard furniture tables rusting out by the road while walking. The round kind that have a hole in the middle for an umbrella. It was painted white with a few spots of rust where the paint had flaked off. It was lying on its side presenting its face to me and, it was the color of a toilet, mostly, so I couldn't help but use it as an impromptu urinal. Rinsed it down and knocked a couple more paint flakes off with my stream. Had to practice my aim by arching through the umbrella hole, of course.