Situations to avoid

Guest Wetling

24 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Yeah.. quite gross in fact... there're much more subtle hints which can work wonders... hehe

Is it half full or half empty sort of thing...? Subtlety  comes with empty signs I believe as a trigger of wonder...I am not sure both you are right. I would rather not fill it up for a sign. I am happy if subtle language remains unnoticed... well this delicate things are not for everybody. At the end we are always looking for those who get our hints not bold ads... 

Edited by A_AShes
  • Agree 1
On 6/23/2023 at 2:10 AM, Wetling said:

As you already know, since I live alone, I don't have to be so careful anymore about what I do indoors. But I also do live a fairly normal life with friends and a job, and that means I can't foresee every situation, so sometimes I have to become a little creative to hide the evidence of my private "adventures".

One of those situations occurred at the end of last summer. I wanted to write about this for a while, but couldn't find the time and/or motivation before. I came home late after meeting some friends, and my best friend was with me. She had asked me if she could sleep at my place, because it was the weekend and she was very tired. It would have been rude to say no, and I'm not like that. But I didn't prepare for company, and that brought up a problem which I created in the weeks before. I briefly thought about telling her to wait a few minutes, because my home was a mess, but that would have been weird. She's my best friend and certainly wouldn't care about a dirty kitchen or some things lying around on the floor. Of course that also wasn't what I was concerned about. I was worrying about the huge pee stains on my couche's seat cushions. 😉

That being said, besides the wet patches I might have left on it when my panties were a little to soggy, I don't normally piss on my couch. Or least, didn't... It just "happened". Three times. 😄 It began when I was watching a movie one night. Late in the evening, curled under a blanket, I got sleepy. I turned off the TV and the lights, turned over and closed my eyes. It was warm and comfy, but I had needed to go for a while and didn't want to get up. My mind started wandering. I peed my panties a little, started touching myself, fantasized about just letting go before falling asleep, and finally, I did. I turned on my belly, leaned on my forearms and pissed a full bladder-load on the sofa. It was such a relief, made me feel so naughty, and I loved it. Of course I could not sleep after this. I was wet from more than my piss and needed to come. Since I couldn't sleep in the mess afterwards, I walked over to my bedroom, and in the morning I discovered the couch felt only a little damp. It didn't take more than one and a half day for it to feel dry again, so I didn't care much.

The next week I peed on it again. This time mostly on the other cushion. I was touching my wet panties while watching TV when I thought about the piss in the cushion I was lying on and got the urge to pee again. As with my mattress, knowing there's already so much of my dried up pee in it turns me on. I had been spraying my bed with piss for a long time already, but never released a full load on it. I definitely don't want to be forced to get a new mattress. But the couch took it well last time, didn't it? I spread my legs, put two fingers on my pussy and released a huge piss fountain. It wasn't as much as last time and dried rather fast. Over the next days I thought several times that I should wash the seat covers. But I had other things to do, didn't really care, and didn't expect any guests, so they stayed that way. Until... I had another piss on them. I came home late from work, where we had a lot of workshops. I had been busy all day and holding for a long time. At first I hadn't much time to go to the toilet, and later I didn't want to, because it felt good and I was already fantasizing of pissing through my panties somewhere on my way home. I often just piss through my panties in the toilet when I'm home, but this time I was bursting and wanted to make a mess. I thought about pissing on my pillow again, but it would be too much and I didn't want it to be wet for the night. The bathroom rug wasn't naughty enough. It was still warm outside, I was wearing a skirt and my panties were dripping wet. I was horny as hell, and when I got home, I knew what I would do. I got off my shoes, and without turning the lights on, kneeled down on the sofa and soaked it with my piss. I forced every last drop out and felt very dirty when I laid down in the mess to finish myself. My skirt was wet, and I wore it in bed and over the next day. Body heat is always good for drying damp cloth.

It took ten more days for my friend to ask me to sleep over. Everything was dry and a scent was barely perceptible, but the stains were obvious. Fortunately my friend was really tired and I told her she should go straight to the bathroom while I made her bed. I got a nice white cotton blanket which I wrapped tightly around the seat cushions. I have had that on my couch before without any specific reason, so she wouldn't ask. I got her a clean and fresh duvet and pillow, and everything went well. It was much like my bed, where I used to hide the stains under covers and sheets for a long time.

I took these pictures after driving her home the next day, and what I discovered may be the reason why everything always dried up so fast. My piss actually soaked through the cushions, or run around them or something. Just look at the wonderful stains I found underneath them. 🥰 Isn't that dirty? I love my messes so much.

b1.thumb.jpg.666e1502ca0a9bd9dce3852418cdab46.jpg b2.thumb.jpg.6f453569f69d967a5b97bc7f94deac45.jpg

I wanted to wash the covers after taking the pictures, but I think you can imagine what I did instead. So they stayed wrapped in the blanket which was now pissed as well.

pc1.thumb.jpg.fb1ec3e08141103cea09d15f6985b159.jpg

I was ultimately forced to clean everything up. My mother came over and the landlord wanted to change some heating valves. 👀 Of course that didn't save the couch forever, but that's another story. I wonder how I kept it dry for the following months. Maybe it was because of the cold weather or because I had company more often. I seem to be reluctant to piss on something for the first time, but after that, it needs to be repeated. Maybe I have a fetish for accumulating pee in absorbent things or something like that.

This is so sexy! I would really enjoy sitting with you on that couch and watching you while you pee. Or maybe i could even be your couch this time? 😋

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Moore007 said:

That’s hot. Makes me hard. Piss from a woman like that in the bathroom..

If it was me visiting you and I’d go to the restroom after you and find your warm pee like that, I’d pour it on my dick and rub it against my body.. 😋

• Love 1