Drone Boning

"Drone boning" is an interesting concept. I see lots of potential. They found some really nice spots for their "activities".

This would work also excellently with peeing. Time for our favorite video producers to up their game 🙂

• Like 1

Hmm... an interesting idea. I actually recognized two of the spots where they filmed, and I must say they have some audacity. The one with the stones lined up in rows, that's an outdoor theater where a large theater production is performed every summer (as a matter of fact I believe it's going on now...). And the knoll in the bend in the road, there's a little parking lot next to there where I've seen tourists stop to walk up to the knoll to take selfies with the ocean in the background (it's also a good spot to start a weekend hike, which explains why I was there). Someone could have easily stopped by and seen them going at it. On the other hand, the one way out in the pine forest or in the vineyard, those look like good spots because they appear to be far from where anyone would drive by.

I must admit though, I did feel a bit like they were kind of "desecrating" some of those spots--I mean it's gorgeous, one of a kind scenery on a beautiful day and and then you have some people humping each other right in the middle. It's much less so if it's a random place in a forest somewhere, there are so many of those. And peeing would seem much more natural (pardon the pun) to do out in nature like that. I think a drone would be a little high up for peeing though.

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • Like 1