The Story of our Meeting. Miss Piss & Wetmanjf

I woke up around 6 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I made sure I had everything I needed for my trip. Changes of clothes, Towel, Plastic bag to put my wet clothes in....everything was there. The trip was going to take about 2 hours so I still had plenty of time to kill. I pulled out around 9:30 am leaving some extra time for busy traffic and a stop I had to make along the way. I got my first text from Lizz

at 10:35 am wishing me a good morning and a safe drive. Traffic was not as bad as I imagined so I was making good time. Our planned time to meet was 12 noon, so I figured I may have to stop somewhere along the way and kill some time. By about 11:15 am I was almost there...I stopped by a local grocery store to pick up a drink and an item to go along with our lunch. As I was walking around the store I got another Text from Miss Piss. 11:25 am "I have to pee bad! Hahaha Can't wait for you to get here so I can relieve my bursting bladder. For Real !!" I sent her a text back telling her I wasn't far away. "Perfect" she replied "I am ready to explode" My heart raced at the thought.

After checking out from the store I was only about 5 minutes away. I was greeted at the door by our host. The next person I saw was Miss Piss who gave me a quick hug and told me hello. Also there was the lovely Ashley Dobbs. Miss Piss sat down at a table so I thought she wanted to talk a little. I tried to start a conversation but Lizz quickly told me "Hold that thought" She pointed us in the direction of the

upstairs bathroom. "I've GOT to pee now we can talk after that" she told me. It was obvious that Miss Piss was VERY desperate. I gathered my things and we hurried upstairs. I told Lizz my idea of how I wanted her to pee on me. Her classic standing pee holding herself open and peeing straight forward. I climbed in the tub and Miss Piss took her position in front of me. Her stream started right away and she

hosed me down drenching my shirt and boxers shorts. At long last her stream stopped. She took a deep breath. "Hold on I have more" And she began to pee again. By the time she was finished I was soaked. It had to be one of the most amazing golden showers I have ever received. After washing off in the shower and a change of clothes I returned downstairs where I found Miss Piss already filling up

for round two.

We talked for about 45 minutes...while also watching all the things going on around the house. The One thing I can say was it was a pleasure talking to Miss Piss. She's very down to earth and friendly and it was so much fun to be able to talk to someone face to face about my pee fetish who enjoys it too and is not going to freak out on you. I did confirm that I was the first man that Miss Piss has ever peed on which I felt was a great honor. We talked about some of her clips and got some juicy "Behind the scenes" stories. Soon Miss Piss was getting desperate again so we gathered our stuff along with her camera and headed for the bathroom. We did this pee just like the first...she sprayed down my chest and even splashed my face a little...again another brief pause and then the stream continued for a few more seconds. Another quick

wash off and another change of clothes and I returned to the party downstairs.

We continued our talks about her videos and my pee fetish. Ashley came and joined in on the conversation between online cam shows. Everyone there was so nice it was like we had known each other for ages even though I had only just met them. Her bladder seemed to fill faster this time and before long we were back in the bathroom. This time I went all out and got naked and Miss Piss sprayed her stream all over my cock and balls. It felt amazing. I also took several pictures this time some of which have been posted on the site.

After cleaning up I went back downstairs. I knew we had time for one last Piss. I had brought Miss Piss 5 Pairs of VS panties and she promised to pee in a pair of them for me before I left. So our next trip to the bathroom was a panty pee. I took my camera and made several pictures as Miss Piss soaked the panties...and she was still peeing...so I held my hand under her and with one long last gush

she finished her final pee. We sealed the panties in a ziplock bag and she wrote on the label "These panties have been peed in by Miss Piss XOXOXO" A wonderful addition to my collection.

I didn't get to pee on her....and we also discussed a possible double golden shower with Miss Piss and Ashley Dobbs but hey we had to save something new for our next meeting....maybe one day. :wink:

Wetmanjf

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Wetman,im awed by your meeting.Imagine if Ashley had been there.I hope you get to arrange that for another time.I think im happy just to be peed on,or watch the girl peeing,im not that bothered to pee on a woman,of course if she asked nicely id do it.

Glad it all went well,and you had FUN!

That is a perfectly written story of how the day went exactly. I am flattered by wetmans compliments and too was delighted to meet him. As he said that was the VERY FIRST TIME I ever peed on a man and truly loved the power it gave me. But the biggest reason I enjoyed this so much is because wetman was a perfect gentmen. I felt safe and comfortable the whole time. Heck. . .even when I exposed my breasts to let him see and grab them he got a little shy. Very polite. appreciative, honest and curteous man. For all those reason I would do it again.

Lizz

• Like 2

I always feel that the woman should come away happy,and pleased with the encounter,that means shes had a nice time,and the guy treated her with due respect,which im sure wetman did.Lets hope you can arrange another pleasant meeting.(maybe with Ashley..:wink:)

• 6 months later...

Just stumbled across this thread again! I remember briefly speaking to wetmanjf at the time about this, but I never actually commented on how great I think it is that this happened between two of the forum's most well-established members. Sounds like a fun day was had by all - this was a while ago now but I'm sure it's not at all forgotten! :laugh: