Jay Lee's Porta Potty Confession... Art and Political Peeing

No. Much as I like this fetish, there is nothing artistic or political about it. Trying to claim otherwise is vulgarity against both peeing, and art. It's like having sex in public and claiming that it's alright because it's an artistic thing, or spreading rumors about a politician.

Thanks Thane for your comment... I know this is a touchy subject in the pee fetish world, but I wanted to "test the waters" and see what some people thought about this subject. I clearly agree, peeing is exotic and such a sexual turn-on where peeing to show disapproval for a politician, aka piss on a politician, is such a turn off. However, there are some models who pose and pee for some art pieces, but that doesn't "suit my fancy", as well.

I disagree. I think peeing can be quite artistic. Sometimes the use of peeing in art or as political protest can be vulgar and juvenile (which I don't really mind), but other times it can be quite striking and beautiful. See this post (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/artistic-peeing-pictures.261/#post-1508) and the one immediately following for some examples.

Thanks nopjans for your comment... and yes I think peeing is quite artistic and agree that peeing is art, but it is not my turn-on. Yes, pissing for political reasons because you are "pissed off" at a politician is vulgar and very juvenile. And those where some sexy pics and thanks for the link...:biggrin: