Talking with girls while they are peeing behind some dumpsters.

Also, I don't know what you think about this but I really love when I can talk to the girls, it feels like you can intimate a little more with the other persons.

You know, talking is good, seeing is good too, so... talking and seeing it double good! At least that's what I think. It makes the things feels more special.

Edited by The King of Bacalao
  • Agree 1

Don’t be too hard on yourself. You had a great sighting and this is a learning experience. You accomplished two bold moves while keeping calm. Next time perhaps you can try a humorous line.

• Agree 1
Guest Wetling

I talked to my friends while peeing in nature more than once. Just casual conversation.

These girls where probably laughing  because you acted so shy and were demonstrably looking away. 🙂 I don't think they got that you deliberately came back for them though, or otherwise they might have been scared.

7 hours ago, Wetling said:

I talked to my friends while peeing in nature more than once. Just casual conversation.

I've talked to many friends in these situations. While most all the moments have been very memorable, I've often forgot the conversations.