Caught Pissing!

Recently I went for a walk at my local metro park. At some point I needed to pee, and the closest restrooms was a half mile back where I came from. So, I scanned up and down the trail I was walking on for a minute to make sure no one was coming, and finally when I took it out to start peeing , a guy on his bike comes right around the corner. I was so embarrassed the only thing I could do was nod and smile and hope he understood my predicament. He round by and just nodded back. I’ve never been caught like this before and it was quite embarrassing and thrilling at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

I wouldn't worry too much - he didn't know you and he probably wasn't bothered.

It is still a shock to be caught, but most people are ok with it as long as you are not being a brazen exhibitionist or doing it in an offensive manner.

9 minutes ago, Bigpiss0511 said:

I have been caught many times and yes it can be scary in case they have a go but most people don’t care 

Excuse me, but what kind of a "go" can they have???? Some of these comments of yours, fellow pissers, shock me much more than such a natural situation itself... 

• Agree 1
51 minutes ago, colette888 said:

My belief is that in such a case, it's their problem, not ours...

I agree to a large extent - especially if it is an outdoor situation such as a park.   I've been caught countless times and most times nobody is bothered, but there are a few people who think it is disgusting and say so.  I don't want to upset anyone and don't want to cause a row, but I usually point out that there are no facilities and therefore not much in the way of options.   OK, so I don't let on that I could probably have easily held it until I got home or even that I deliberately left home with a full bladder, but that's my business.

I do get why people might be upset if someone peed in the lobby of their building or in their stairwell etc., but outside I really don't see the problem at all.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1