Male or Female;why do we like the "pee thing"?

I like it because i find it very sexually arousing.Im all for penetrative sex of course,which is important,but to see another human,a female urinate is something rare and precious.Its not the actual fluid i find arousing,but the whole process girls perform to do it.

• Like 1

Well, how do I answer this?

Everything, lol.

I have to see it, feel it on me, taste it, swallow it (not all the time) and just have to be soaked with it. Watching tight jeans turn black when either or both of my ladies soak themselves is an instant turn on, I just have to feel the warm wetness, smell and taste it, then watch them get eased off, showing wet knickers. Is this too much?

Maigh has almost the same fascination as me, it's like my perversions are in a girls hot body, who I found by sheer dumb luck. Adding her wet clothes fixation makes it even more fun, after she pees herself, or I pee on her, she will happily have a shower with all clothes on, as she sez, they have to washed anyway. She has admitted to this being her best turn on.

Mary was a sweet innocent bi girl we met in Scotland, she loves my wife, will do anything for her, which led to us converting her into one of us. She will try anything, do anything, now loves what we do. Some of her pee perversions have surprised us, always experimenting, always more adventurous.

We just had our 8th wedding anniversary, and all three of us are in our version of heaven, definitely not giving this up any time soon.

Now I need to do some washing, some smelly clothes litter the bathroom floor, last night was intense, I can still smell and taste pee on me, even after a giggly slippery shower this morning.

Have a good day.

To me, it's seeing something you are not supposed to see, particularly for me seeing somebody doing something with sex organs but as a non sexual act.

I'm not into pee play on people, drinking or wetting. Purely seeing girls piss in public through need, and guys too!

Hamster,a man after my own heart.Very much the voyeuristic aspect.Something so intimate,so private,that its beyond the eyes of men.Shame,its very beautiful.

• Like 1