A wet start to a lovely sexy time

It’s just unbelievable how open you are about describing in such detail your sexy adventures with your beautiful wife. I know we all say you are lucky, but we can also see how much prep and thought you both put into these special times. And it always comes across as so much fun too. And we can see how deeply you love each other. Many times I think Date Nights are troublesome for married couples because of high expectations or attempting high levels of serious passion, like you see in the movies. And energy levels can be low of an evening.  But you have woven your sessions so seamlessly into your lifestyle and made it work for both of you. And it is lovely how you incorporate non-sexual things in too, like yoga. I adore the humour you inject into your accounts too. It really is just like being there with you and K, these real life stories, and for that I, and others, I’m sure, are ever thankful. 💚 Stay awesome, Kupar, and thank you for everything you do. 💖

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

K had an itch on her lower back … but hey! I was in a position to help with that. It wasn’t a passionate “hurt me” back scratch – just a loving “Here?” “No, left a bit … that’s it – ooh yes!” sort of back scratching, all the while pumping away, then back to the playful slapping of her beautiful bum cheeks and reaching round to rub her clit … just heavenly 💖

This is what happens when sex and love come together. It just makes everything better. ❤️

Edited by Wetling
57 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Stay awesome, Kupar, and thank you for everything you do. 💖

6 minutes ago, Wetling said:

This is what happens when sex and love come together. It just makes everything better. ❤️

Thank you both 🙂 

• Love 1