Sims 3 - help request

I had got sims 3 starter pack on dvds, turned out it was right at the change over and the dvds dont have the game, just the loading code for steam, steam site the game goes to does not work. there is the sims 3 late night expansion pack where you can set your own muscle build and body type for your sims. got the codes to work on electronic arts customer portal, but the portal has zero connection to the game site where you play the games. i have the cheat codes for sims 3 that allow you to  set the bladder to totally full so that he will piss himself as often as you want him to. 

• Like 1

I found the sims 3 site when i looked on the box again. got it working but no real directions and cant figure out how to feed  my sim. and  i cant get the cheats to work,. not sure if they fixed it. the YouTube video showed the spreading pee on the floor. but on mine does not show any pee on the floor. just shows the smelly icon. how did you get your sim to pee with it pulled out like th at??? 

how do you get the sims to go naked???? got my sims into a house. notice that in addition to the one i made, i have some others. I have sims 3 with the late night pack that allows you to set the body build you want for your sims. Still not sure how i make my sims eat on command. or why it does not show a puddle of pee on the floor in sims 3 like a you tube video does where it shows a lot of pee on the floor in sims 3. did they do some update so the pee does not show? or is there a setting for that?? and the cheat codes for sims 3 does not work. how do you set the language? they are talking in a foreign language. 

I finally got the cheats to work with sims. made mine piss himself over and over. also works for hunger so can keep him full as it can be hard to find food for them to eat. if they get to hungry they can die,  If they die, quit the game without saving it so the death is not recorded , that way the sim is alive next time you start the game. 

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg