Space age Japanese washlet bidet toilets

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

France, Italy, and then Japan! Sounds like the best girls trip ever! Even better knowing you can fly us around in order to save us money 🤣

Oh but first we have to stop by mama Midori's house so I can pee on her carpets and in her fancy butt spraying toilet.

Love you lot, you’re all so funny and imaginative. 😊😘😆💚

Japanese toilets are great.

The first time I went to Japan, I was in my early twenties, and had never seen such a toilet before. I was a bit freaked out by all the options and didn't dare to sit on it while pressing them. However I did try pressing the button while standing it front of it. At first nothing happened - I believe they have a sensor so that nothing works until it detects a weight on the seat. So, in the interests of science, I put my knee on the seat and pressed a button again, and sure enough, a little nozzle appeared from just below the rim, and shot a high-speed jet of water right at me - which hit me square in the chest!

The second time I went to Japan I was older and wiser, and started using them as intended. Honestly they are great. Especially for number twos. Toilet paper just doesn't cut it once you've used one of these babies - they get you properly clean. It's also quite a nice gentle tickling sensation. If you could readily get them in the West at reasonable cost, I would totally get one.

Edited by MrTickle
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...