If you could spend a day with a pee/wetting fetish production company? (Some pics included).

I'm interested. If you could spend a whole day with a pee / wetting fetish video production company, which would you pick and why? They don't have to be active now.

I'd pick one of the following 4 I think.

• Hightide
  • British Extreme
  • Wet In Public
  • LoveWetting

All 3 are heavily wetting oriented, but I'd find it extremely exciting to spend a day withe the Hightide and British Extreme in particular as they heavily favour rewetting which I find extremely hot. Wet in Public do multiple wettings and change clothes after each, similar to Lovewetting. Pics for examples of clips from their vids.

Pic 1 is Kate from Wet In Public wetting 5 times and just changing straight into fresh clothes each time. Pic 2 is a lady from a Hightide video rewetting her sexy lace panties all day. And Pic 3 (In reply to this thread) is a British Extreme where a lady wets the same panties 4 times and then shows off her muffin at the end of the day.

1414882007_WetInPublic-Kate.thumb.jpg.b0a295bb9afa96a5e7a3c40279ebdd22.jpg

2143068781_HighTide-FrenchPeeVacation.thumb.jpg.91d12a4a8b17532dc3b42647d1f6f108.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/16/2023 at 2:28 AM, Foobar said:

Whatever Dixie Comet's company is. Aka "that pee girl" and probably the biggest nonchalant pees production. Because I like nonchalant pees.

This is a good call! I bet that'd be such a fun day watching them doing all that naughty casual peeing.

On 4/15/2023 at 12:42 PM, Bigtony said:

'British Extreme' or 'Wetting her Panties' (WHP), for me. Though the content from WHP is not as interesting as it used to be. I think they need a bit of creativity. 

On 4/15/2023 at 9:10 PM, WetMart said:

“British Extreme” is my favourite 

Interesting that it's not just me that's a big fan of the British Extreme type of videos.

• Agree 2