Hello fellow pee lovers

Drtyfkr

Morning all,

I’ve just stumbled across this site and despite it being 8am it’s already made my day. I’m a straight male who loves all things pee related (especially when it comes from the fairer sex). I’m a switch and love to be dominated and be the dom. 

looking to share stories, swap pics or vids (no face shots). 

Have a great day all x

Hi and a huge welcome to Peefans.  The fact it's already made your day probably means you've seen a little bit of the content here.

As far as 'swapping' that's not really how we work...   We're not so much a chat site but we are a forum - and what that means is that we don't operate on individual members sending messages to one another - instead we work with everyone as a huge community together, all contributing and reading the posts which are shared to everyone.  That's what you're doing right now.  Think of it, that if you were waiting for someone to get in touch to swap - it's like sitting by your phone waiting for it to ring.  Or sitting in your apartment waiting for a knock on the door.   But instead you have every post anyone has ever posted at your fingertips, just ready to browse.

Enjoy browsing around those and finding content you like.   Many of the pics and clips are web finds being shared on, but some are original content too.  Plenty to explore.