Cocacola or pee??

I've been back to the "scene-of-the-crime" right now.

The large stain is still there, quite obvious on this stoned floor... curiously enough, the strong sunlight didn't erase at all the traces of that spill... just the smell of piss has totally disappeared, now the Coke flavor has definitely taken over... 

Definitely a case of trying for a discrete pee, then realising that you had noticed that she was being a little conspicuous in her actions and that she would have a puddle when she moved, so she poured the coke over it to hide the evidence.   However, it would be a very strange thing to just pour a can of coke over the rocks so in fact that actually would be more likely to confirm that there was something to hide.

Well spotted and I'm sure you enjoyed the view.

26 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Definitely a case of trying for a discrete pee, then realising that you had noticed that she was being a little conspicuous in her actions and that she would have a puddle when she moved, so she poured the coke over it to hide the evidence.   However, it would be a very strange thing to just pour a can of coke over the rocks so in fact that actually would be more likely to confirm that there was something to hide.

Well spotted and I'm sure you enjoyed the view.

Yeah, your interpretation is very similar to mine... But it was odd that pretended clumsiness, she poured some coke on her pareo... I suspect she had peed there too... !!!!

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, colette888 said:

Yeah, your interpretation is very similar to mine... But it was odd that pretended clumsiness, she poured some coke on her pareo... I suspect she had peed there too... !!!!

What I'm almost sure about is that, in the effort to preserve the dryness of the bikini crotch, she inadvertedly pissed too forward and ended up wetting the edges of the pareo...

• Like 1

You could have taken the opportunity to pee discretely yourself, but not so discreet that she wouldn't notice. That would likely have made her less uncomfortable, and maybe opened a conversation about it.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Peefun said:

You could have taken the opportunity to pee discretely yourself, but not so discreet that she wouldn't notice. That would likely have made her less uncomfortable, and maybe opened a conversation about it.

Yours is an interesting remark/suggestion, but everything developed in such an unpredictable manner that I was completely left without any initiative... To be honest, I only suspcted that she actually had peed when she poured the content of that can, and, after that move, she immediately stood up and left to go down to wash the pareo in the sea... Sure, when she was there, I checked and confirmed that in the puddle, mixed with coke there was plenty of pee, but after that there was no opportunity to start a conversation, because she returned to my rock accompanied by the husband... 

• Like 1

Twenty minutes ago, she made a brief appearance... WOW!

To be honest, I was suspecting that it could happen, because that family seems fairly at-ease at that location, unlike most tourists you can spot straight away...

She was with the two kids, and a couple of their friends, no doggy, no husband.. They only stayed 5 minutes watching the breaking of the waves and taking pictures...

Will be some more action in the next few days?? .. Who knows...

49 minutes ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Peeing in a bikini or swimsuit is more common and acceptable amongst us pee shy folks. Many times at the ocean or lake if I was swimming and needed to relieve myself, I'd just go and think nothing of it.

We all agree... Problem is that here during this time of the year the temperature of the ocean doesn't permit that type of behaviour...

Guest Wetling
On 4/2/2023 at 6:24 PM, colette888 said:

she had poured cola where she had peed to "cover up"

Given that cola contains odor-enhancing ingredients, that was not very smart of her. 😉

2 hours ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Peeing in a bikini or swimsuit is more common and acceptable amongst us pee shy folks.

It won't show any stains either, and even if people knew, most wouldn't think much of it.

Edited by Wetling
13 hours ago, Wetling said:

Given that cola contains odor-enhancing ingredients, that was not very smart of her. 😉

... Well, poor thing, I guess she panicked.. and improvised with what she found at hand there ... One does what one *CAN* (of Cola)... LOL

Just a brief up-date to keep you posted, in case you cared... :

- This morning, at that tiny beach there were plenty of people, and one of 'em was the person who is the subject of this thread... She must have arrived quite early, accompanied by the two sons and the husband, who, unlike her, seem to prefer swimming to sun-bathing... When I reached the rocks, there was plenty of free space just beside her towel and so I didn't ask any permission to settle down there... After 5 minutes or so, I decided to break the ice asking whether she had tested the water, and her answer came promptly: «It looks very cold, don't you agree?». Then we changed the subject and she, quite friendly, explained that they just have moved to Portugal from Liverpool and they're in the process of organising everything... I'm pretty sure that, while we were chatting back and forward, about anything, she noticed that my eyes were often directed towards the crotch of the bright-yellow bikini, under which I was just trying to imagine the shape of her jewel... I confess that her very attractive presence combined with the vivid memory of what I had witnessed her doing the other day had made me extremely excited!! I was secretely praying she would wet herself just a little, perhaps unintentionally, but I wasn't so lucky...  Instead she kept quite relaxed and controlled all the time, not showing any sign of any physical necessity whatsoever... I kept there for almost a full hour, until she told me that it was time to think of the lunch! Then I realized that if there was an opportunity of further exploring her attitudes towards pissing that was the time to be bold and try... and so I shot: «Do you know where are the closest public toilets?» !! She immediately rose up and turned towards me and said quite cheekily: «Here people don't seem to worry about doing their things in the ocean...» and added: «if I was desperate it's where I'd go instead of searching for filthy and decrepit cubicles..», but, seeing my silent and undifined face reaction, she concluded hurriedly: «Unless you have a number-two to land..!».  I smiled and laughed a little at that remark, and told her it was hust pee I needed to make. «OK, then, don't worry...» Those were her last words before the hubby arrived with the two brats, they packed in a flash and friskly left to go home... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just to let you know I've just arrived to the usual location.. I'm right beside her, we have already exchanged a few interesting words... I've a very strong feeling *something* might happen in the next hour or two... Not that I can predict what though... My bladder is full btw! 

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, colette888 said:

Just to let you know I've just arrived to the usual location.. I'm right beside her, we have already exchanged a few interesting words... I've a very strong feeling *something* might happen in the next hour or two... Not that I can predict what though... My bladder is full btw! 

Would love to hear that you decided to pee right where you're sitting, discreetly enough so that it's not blatantly obvious, but obvious enough that she notices. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Peefun said:

Would love to hear that you decided to pee right where you're sitting, discreetly enough so that it's not blatantly obvious, but obvious enough that she notices. 

It happened MUCH MUCH MORE than that, I assure you... please wait for a full report, asap

• Love 1

Well, the time to tell you about what happened yesterday has arrived, but it will be in a short version, because I'm still quite busy today.

She was wearing the same yellow bikini of the previous day, while I had opted for a navy-blue one, quite skimpy, made of a very light fabric, extremely practical because it dries up in a flash... 

After some petty, useless talk, which lasted only a few minutes, she was the one who cared to introduce the most important matter, asking me quite bluntly:«so how did you go yesterday, did you pee in the ocean?».

Not just the words were explicit, her staring at me wasn't leaving much doubt about what she was thinking of...

So I immediately answered as cheekily as I could: «Nope! to wee there would have been impractical and noticeable.. Look where those two men are seated.. well i did it there, discreetly.. nobody must have realized..».

«Did you do it through the cossie?»

«Nope, I sided it a little and then peed..»

«Pity I missed that little show, my hubby and the boys had to be fed...» and then her laughter became louder than mine!

«Don't worry I can give you a little show any time... » I said, trying to sound as joking as plausible...

After that hilarious exchange of provocations, we stayed quiet for a while, both checking our phones,

But my bladder was really bursting and so the truce didn't last long, until I told her:«I must pee soon!»

«And so do I!» was her prompt comment!

«So what do we do? What's your plan?»

She took a few minutes pretending to be thinking about that in total silence before reaching my thigh where I soon felt a gentle pressure...it was when I noticed how her nipples had begun to protrude and were quite conspicuous, that I realized she wasn't less aroused than I was...

I said nothing though, letting her do the talking... and so she seriously explained: «Well we could do it here on the towel but I'm afraid we have lots of it inside of us, towels are OK for tiny spurts no more than that, plus I hate the washing part after... So perhaps we should go down to the beach and try there, unless you have other ideas... !» and, smiling at me, blinked a couple of times to make sure I could understand she was prepared to be my accomplice!

I was feeling a lot of pressure down there but also a very sexual urge towards her

Sitting as explicitly as possible, spreading my open legs and slightly leaning backward I made sure to attract her total attention, and when I got it right where I was lubricating quite abundantly, I proposed...

She immediately understood, smiled back and implicitly acknowledged that we were reaching a point from where it was difficult to retreat... 

Her hand came much closer to my pubis.

But more than that we couldn't do it there, among so many people, some of which seemed curious enough...

So we both stood up and headed down towards the sandy littoral.

I reached it first, tested the temperature of the water and exclaimed. «Not for me!»

She agreed immediately, and so the only option was either to pee standing in the middle of a little crowd wetting the bottom of the bikini and also the thighs, and certainly be noticed or find a more secluded location...

We opted for walking and watching around, but people had taken all the most suitable spots, it was really impossible to hide...

And so we resigned to go back to our towels...

(to be continued... hehehe)

• Hot 4