A Wet Walk! 😀

So I've returned from a lovely walk!

I set out at 10am absolutely bursting to pee. Just before I left I opted to release some pressure so as to not end up wetting as soon as I left my house!

I got dressed into my walking outfit. I put on a pair of really comfy quick drying sports mesh boxers briefs, then my nice dark black walking trousers, comfy socks and walking boots. Just before leaving I quickly hurried into the garden, pulled my walking trousers down and squat. As soon as I was in position my bladder spasmed and a huge wave of warmth spread around my penis and splashed onto the floor between my walking boots.

I peed for about 10 seconds and then forced my bladder to stop the flow. It was torture clamping off such a powerful flow and my soaked penis quivered with the attempts. Finally the flow subsided.

I stayed squat down for about 20 seconds, letting the drips fall from the glistening material, then pulled my walking trousers back up as if nothing had happened, trapping my pissy penis under another warm layer. I then wrapped a coat around my waist to help hide any tiny damp patch that may show, but I was confident it wouldn't be an issue.

I left the house at around 10:10 into the morning sun. The weather was perfect for walking! Not too hot or cold, and with a refreshing breeze. Perfect for drying any naughty damp patches!

The first 10 minutes was exciting as I hurried through the built up area, knowing full well I had a lovely damp patch hidden between my legs. I passed a dog walker which made my heart race. I'm sure she had no idea!

I reached the forest near my house, and hopped over the stile and onto the leafy path. Whenever I enter somewhere that I know will be free from people my bladder always gets excited. I felt the desperation rise again even though I'd let out quiet a lot before heading out. I ignored it and continued my walk.

About 20 minutes passed, the damp boxers continued to tease my pissy penis as I walked.

Finally I found a spot! It had good sight lines in either direction down the path, and a little secluded patch off to the side that was shielded from view in both directions by a couple of large dense bushes. They didn't have much folliage on them, but they were thick enough and wide enough to be dense.

I hurried between the bushes having looked along both directions of the path. I quickly pulled my coat from around my waist, grabbed my walking trousers and pulled them down. I quickly squat into position and released. Once again the warmth spread fast, totally soaking my excited penis for the 2nd time. I decided to be naughty. I pulled the waistband of my boxers away from my tummy and looked down at my penis. The flow was powerful and I watched as it sprayed out the tip of my penis, thoroughly soaking it.

Once the flow had subsided, I wiggled a little, then quickly pulled my walking trousers back up before hurrying from the bushes onto the path. I wrapped my coat back around my waist, and continued with my walk as if nothing had happened.

The remaining hour and a quarter was lovely. My wet boxers gradually became drier, the whole time clinging tightly to my naughty penis. It felt so exciting walking back through the built up area for the last 10 minutes of the walk.

Finally I arrived home. I removed my walking boots, socks, and walking trousers. I grabbed a towel and threw it onto my leather computer chair. I've now been sat here since, writing this up and constantly glancing down at my now rather dry boxer briefs.

I just had a quick peak down the front of them and admired my naughty penis, knowing full well I'd most likely be giving it another soaking as soon as my bladder is full enough again. I'm going to go and get redressed now, it's getting chilly sitting in just boxers and a tshirt!

😄

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Well it's about 3 hours since my wetting in on the walk. I decided not to rewet yet as I wanted to go out and pick up food. Instead, I opted for a rather more "normal" pee in the garden. I went out the back, then stood hidden down the side of the shed. I pulled my trousers down, then slid my already peed through boxer briefs down.

I admired my naughty penis for a little while and allowed the cool fresh air to tickle me a little. Then, I grabbed my pissy fella, aimed into the bush and released. A jet of pee errupted from my penis and sprayed a torrent into the bush. It splashed around the inside of the bush quite a bit. As the flow subsided I grabbed my tight boxer briefs and pulled them up over my dripping penis, purposely allowing the last few drops to tickle the tip of my penis as the tiny wet patch formed on the front of my boxer briefs.

I pulled my trousers back up, then went back inside. I'm going to go and grab some food now. I will have to go through a drive through I think though as I don't want anyone to recognise any smell (There is very little as I've been drinking plenty!).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Sounds like you've had a fun morning.I enjoyed reading about your naughty wetting.

It's been exciting! 😄 And thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm sure based on the way things are going, I'll be enjoying a rewetting soon enough. 😄  (I've just picked up a large sprite with my food from the drive through).