Looking at houses

K and I have been looking at houses online recently (we're planning a move at some point in the near future) and I have found myself thinking things like 

• "Ooh! A wet room - we could have some fun there!"
  • "That bit of the garden isn't overlooked too much - so that'll be where I go to pee outside"
  • "It's a shame there are so many rooms with nice carpets that I wouldn't want to damage"

and also finding myself drawn to houses where there are pictures in the bathroom like this:

1125814429_Screenshot2023-03-23153432.thumb.png.52eec46fc30de6fd5ac09a8a7d657525.png

(sorry the image is a bit small, but yes, they are b/w prints of a woman sitting on the toilet with her knickers round her knees) because I think "Ah ... maybe the owners are like me."

I know these factors aren't going to be the main ones when we come to looking seriously, but it is fun to dream. 

Anyone else think this way?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

"Hello - yes, exciting news,  we have a client who'd like to make an offer in respect of your sale.

Yes, they're in a position to proceed.   They have stipulated one condition though - they'd like you to include the photographs on the bathroom wall in the sale." 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

"Hello - yes, exciting news,  we have a client who'd like to make an offer in respect of your sale.

Yes, they're in a position to proceed.   They have stipulated one condition though - they'd like you to include the photographs on the bathroom wall in the sale." 

I am sure they would! In all the stress of selling a house that’s a cinch! 

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

K and I have been looking at houses online recently (we're planning a move at some point in the near future) and I have found myself thinking things like 

• "Ooh! A wet room - we could have some fun there!"
  • "That bit of the garden isn't overlooked too much - so that'll be where I go to pee outside"
  • "It's a shame there are so many rooms with nice carpets that I wouldn't want to damage"

and also finding myself drawn to houses where there are pictures in the bathroom like this:

1125814429_Screenshot2023-03-23153432.thumb.png.52eec46fc30de6fd5ac09a8a7d657525.png

(sorry the image is a bit small, but yes, they are b/w prints of a woman sitting on the toilet with her knickers round her knees) because I think "Ah ... maybe the owners are like me."

I know these factors aren't going to be the main ones when we come to looking seriously, but it is fun to dream. 

Anyone else think this way?

I bought our house because they had a John Lennon photo on the wall.

Kidding! But I know what you mean.😆

Although…Kupar…when we sold our house, the Real Estate Agent advised us the type of art to display during open inspections. Perhaps these pictures are to his/her taste rather than the owners? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I know what you mean.😆when we sold our house, the Real Estate Agent advised us the type of art to display during open inspections. Perhaps these pictures are to his/her taste rather than the owners? 

I hadn't thought of that!

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Cool I've been gently trying to persuade my love to let me convert the master bathroom into a European style wet bath bathroom/Water closet. The whole floor would be swimming pool quality non-skid tile, you can't buy tile like this from a hardware store you have to get from a pool supply company. It's higher quality tile anyway. It wouldn't matter how wet the floor got from water or other fluids, nobody is going to slip on the floor. It would be perfect for anyone who has our kink...and other things. 😅

She refuses to let me do this project, I will get a sideways look and the only thing she will say I know what you are thinking. 😐

Good luck finding your perfect space Kupar. 

Sounds great to me! And nice and safe without the slip hazards! So many bathroom floors are very slippery….dumb, isn’t it? 

• Agree 1