Pee talk icebreaker when talking on dating apps.

I must admit I've always thought of the ice breaker as the easy bit...

At least in that scenario where you're trying to get to know someone, where they and you are trying to go the extra mile to appear interesting and fun and it's not that uncommon is it to ask slightly off-the-wall questions.  That whole business of bouncing slightly whacky ask-me-anything questions...

- If you could be any animal, what would you be?   Pineapple on a pizza, yes or no?   First live gig?  Coolest place you've ever visited?  Weirdest place you've peed?

The challenge then is where you go from there - I mean, if they say 'ewww nowhere, duh!' then you've got a pretty straight answer.  But with many other options there's the chance to ask a follow up, 'Wow, I'm impressed - did anyone see you / bet that felt amazing / is it wrong that sort of sounds so much fun and a bit kinky at the same time?'

Then the bigger challenge may be being the date who didn't turn everything back to a fixation on peeing...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 3/24/2023 at 4:06 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I must admit I've always thought of the ice breaker as the easy bit...

At least in that scenario where you're trying to get to know someone, where they and you are trying to go the extra mile to appear interesting and fun and it's not that uncommon is it to ask slightly off-the-wall questions.  That whole business of bouncing slightly whacky ask-me-anything questions...

- If you could be any animal, what would you be?   Pineapple on a pizza, yes or no?   First live gig?  Coolest place you've ever visited?  Weirdest place you've peed?

The challenge then is where you go from there - I mean, if they say 'ewww nowhere, duh!' then you've got a pretty straight answer.  But with many other options there's the chance to ask a follow up, 'Wow, I'm impressed - did anyone see you / bet that felt amazing / is it wrong that sort of sounds so much fun and a bit kinky at the same time?'

Then the bigger challenge may be being the date who didn't turn everything back to a fixation on peeing...

This answer makes me wish there was an emoji for profoundly agree. 

When I was a much younger man, my brain was practically powerless against the tyranny of my raging libido. And the unfortunate effect was way too many perfectly good conversations derailed by my thinly veiled obsession with urination. 

• Like 1