Wedding night pee affair

Well yeah.  So she said if I were closer in age to her she would marry me but she does love him, she’s just a cheater and loves me too.  I wish he would leave but he has no idea and I would never blow that up.  Don’t ruin a good thing and don’t knock it.  This is a great thing going.

Edited by KinkyPeeInMyMouth
  • Haha 1

Fantastic!  Amazing that she is actually planning to pee with you on her wedding night (last day of freedom), but even more so that she is going to do it in her wedding dress.  I just hope she doesn't get it on the dress as that would be very difficult to explain away next day.  You are one very lucky guy @KinkyPeeInMyMouth.  The fact that she also has a replacement lined up for you is yet another bonus.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest Wetling

Why on earth would she marry someone she's already cheating on? That makes me very, very sad. Maybe to him she is the love of his life, and she's lying to him. It simply doesn't sound right, as hot as she might be.

Everyone has kinks.  This is her’s and he has cheated on her too in the past, granted not as much as she does but I like it.  I do understand your position on it but I don’t judge anyone.  I don’t kink shame anyone either.  I drink pee from a woman’s pussy so who am I to judge anyone?  She says once she is married she will stop but she does love me and if not for the age difference she would marry me.  I would love it and if she did I’d let her cheat on me because she is so hot.  Something like her should be shared with the world.

Plus I want to add, we all know how amazing this kink feels and weather you’re on the receiving end or the giving end or both, it is very erotic and sexually stimulating.  Hard to resist and her bf is very straight laced and would never allow her the pleasure she derives from pissing into someone’s mouth and or into a cup while she makes him or has him drink it.  But she does love him and they have similar goals and tastes with other areas of life.

Edited by KinkyPeeInMyMouth
  • Agree 1
Guest Wetling

Then she should have married you. This has nothing to do with judging or kink shaming, and I didn't say it's your fault. I just don't get why people do this. Drinking piss is against the morals of the intolerant. It doesn't hurt anyone. But lying and betraying someones trust hurts people. I can't do else but to speak up against it, because I have seen people being destroyed by cheating in my real live, even commiting suicide. And this is not fun, or kinky or anything like this. He has cheated on her, too? Perfect match. Then why get married at all? We live in a sad world.

And she does not love him, because she uses him and gives a fuck on his feelings. If she respected him in the least, she wouldn't lure him into a marriage based on lies. There is nothing wrong with having a fetish. But it is wrong to take advantage of people without their consent. She knows that he wouldn't want to be with the girl she really is, so she lies to him in order to get what she wants. In her eyes, all that matters are her desires. I, for myself, wouldn't marry a man who doesn't "allow" me to live out my deepest desires.

Edited by Wetling

I understand exactly what you mean and it makes sense.  I do think it is possible to love two people and one seems to be a better fit for certain reasons and for us it is our age difference.  She loves him for sure but she admits I’m a better match sexually for her and it is hard to resist.  She does say she is going to have to stop once she gets married.  I do know what you mean because I was cheated on and it did hurt but if someone commits suicide over being cheated on then they likely have other issues.  Just saying but yes, I understand where you are coming from.  But I don’t care cause I want her and I would marry her.

• Hug 1