New to the love of pee

Scheii

Hi I am a guy that lives in Norway πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ and I am 28 years old, my love for pee started when I was at work and I was on the toilet and when my boss went to the other toilet I could hear the sound of her peeing and I just loved it 😍 so I want to meet someone who will make me feel the same everyday! And she also needs to love pee 😍 for more info contact me 😊

50 minutes ago, Scheii said:

Hi I am a guy that lives in Norway πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ and I am 28 years old, my love for pee started when I was at work and I was on the toilet and when my boss went to the other toilet I could hear the sound of her peeing and I just loved it 😍 so I want to meet someone who will make me feel the same everyday! And she also needs to love pee 😍 for more info contact me 😊

Hello and welcome to the community here

Hello there @ScheiiΒ - and a huge welcome to the amazing family that is Peefans.

You are already well on the way to getting to know lots of new friends from all around the world.

I do have to mention that we're not here to help you find 'the one' in that we're not a dating or hook up sight - we're a very, very large group of friends.Β  Join in reading posts, maybe commenting and maybe adding your own and you'll soon begin to know people in this online world.

• Like 1