Wet After Work Walk & Evening Fun!

Hi All! It's been a while since I've written about an enjoyable scenario I've had, but today I fancied typing one up!

I finished work nice and early today due to clocking up some overtime. I arrived back home at 12:30 (Having drank a LOT of water at work!). My housemate was still in, and my bladder was already getting nice and full.

I had a shower (I had to do some messy jobs at work today), and by 1pm I was bursting to pee, and ready to head out for my walk. I decided to wear a nice sports t-shirt with a waterproof jacket (It's looking cloudy here!), a pair of waterproof black walking trousers and my walking boots. For underwear I wore a pair of nice sports mesh briefs. My trousers aren't that expensive and a little old now so I don't mind if they get a little damp!

Briefs.jpg.7ef36e4b1651ef86c3805afc093c2a62.jpgTrousers.thumb.jpg.e146299d28453ed7ec061e5d2b7651e4.jpg

I waited until I knew my housemate was heading home for the weekend and then set out for my walk. Already really quite full. The plan was to do a 4 mile round trip through a local forest and the town. Luckily I live on the edge of the town and only the first half of the route would be in a populated area.

The first 20 minutes through the town were tricky. I was bursting to pee, and actively having to focus on not wetting myself! Luckily there weren't many people about and I got a few good chances to stop and having a little squirm in quiet spots!

Anyway, I hurried on up towards the main entrance to the forest trails, my bladder begging for relief and my pee muscles really starting to struggle. Once in the forest I checked both directions of the path for signs off people, then walked off path into a bushy area and behind a tree. I quickly pulled my trousers down, dropped into a squat, tilted my hips forward as far as possible, and released.

The warmth was instant, the release was heaven! I torrent of pee flooded through the tight mesh briefs and splashed into the leaves beneath me. I kept a close eye out for movement and listened carefully for voices and noises. I heard something in the distance, my heart began to race and I clamped off the flow, quickly pulling my trousers back up over my soaked briefs. I hurried out from the bushes and saw a squirrel running off up a tree. It was quite obvious this was what had made the noise I heard as no one was in sight on the path.

Stopping the flow was torture for my already desperate muscles, but I decided to head on with my walk. I still had around 3 miles to go, and I wanted to move spots before I relieved myself any more.

As I walked I kept my eyes open for any nicely hidden spots that I could enjoy another squat in. It wasn't long before I found a nice little clearing with good sight lines both in front and behind along the path. I knew I could get away with perhaps 1/2 minutes in that spot before anyone arrived alongside it on their walk. There was also a nice dense holly tree providing good coverage, and a thick tree nearby too.

I hurried off the path, and this time I just pulled my trousers down, then leaned far forward against a tree so that my crotch was pointing towards the floor quite a bit. Once again I released, and allowed the warmth to spread around my penis. The pee poured pretty much directly down from the bulge in my briefs and splashed into the leaves. Once I was finished, I again pulled my walking trousers back up, and continued on as if nothing abnormal had happened.

The last 2 miles or so I spent walking at a leisurely pace, just enjoying the wetness and the lovely scenery. I finally arrived home about 40 minutes after the second soaking. During the walk I had passed about 6 or so people, and no one had any clue what had just happened in the forest! As usual, it was quite a thrill.

I arrived back around 14:30 having taken it very steady on the walk. Since then I have drank loads, and at around 16:45 I was rather full again. I decided to pop outside into the back garden and re-wet my briefs and walking trousers fully, this time soaking them standing on the patio.

I came back into the utility room, pulled my walking trousers off, dried myself off with a towel and then pulled up a pair of comfy joggers over my re-wet briefs. I'm now sat at my desk in the still slightly damp briefs, enjoying how naughty I have been as I type this up. In another hour or so I'm sure I'll give my naughty little penis yet another soaking!

To be continued!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well, I had to go again! I had drank so much and filled my bladder so fast!

This time, I just went to the bathroom, pulled my joggers off, jumped into the bath, squat down and released! The material instantly became soaked and the pee flooded through it, splashed onto the bath and down the plug.

I quickly pulled my joggers back up after the drips had subsided, and I'm sat chilling playing a PC game again now as my damp briefs dry. 😄 I've also got a few big bottles of my favorite beer so I'm sure a 4th wetting will happen later!

Couldn't hold any longer. This time I decided to try something a bit different.

I went outside wearing just my briefs. I stood in the dark and pulled my pissy cock out. I pointed it towards the grass and started power pissing a lovely arch onto the grass with my legs spread. After about 20 seconds, I snapped my brief back over my cock and let it just continue peeing full force through the front of my briefs.

Eventually the flow subsided and I walked back inside. I've grabbed a towel and now I'm sat at the desk again on the towel just in my wet briefs and a tshirt.

They'll dry really quickly like this. 😛