Almost wetting during surgery

So about a year or more ago i had to have a surgery with my heart. It was a minor catheter surgery basically widening some veins around that area. As i was laying there after the first round that was examination with contrast gel or whatever its called i felt the sudden urge to pee. I asked one of the nurses attending for a male bedpan so i wont pee all over the table and cover and stuff. So got one quite quickly done my deed and thats about it.

I had a pretty major surgery years ago, that lasted for 10+ hours iirc. Mind you I was knocked out most of the time during/after so I don't remember much, but I did have a catether that whole time. Wasn't really a anything sexual to me because of the state I was in, but I do remember the catether being removed and the leftover air coming out of my urethera.

Never had I known before that dicks are capable of farting lmao.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, avatar said:

I had a pretty major surgery years ago, that lasted for 10+ hours iirc. Mind you I was knocked out most of the time during/after so I don't remember much, but I did have a catether that whole time. Wasn't really a anything sexual to me because of the state I was in, but I do remember the catether being removed and the leftover air coming out of my urethera.

Never had I known before that dicks are capable of farting lmao.

Yeah i guess that can happen. By catheter tho i meant the one that goes through the veins not the urethral one but thanks for sharing non the less.

33 minutes ago, adamz33 said:

Yeah i guess that can happen. By catheter tho i meant the one that goes through the veins not the urethral one but thanks for sharing non the less.

Ohh... my bad lol! Guess being on a pee focused site makes you instantly associate the word with the one for peeing.

• Agree 1
13 minutes ago, avatar said:

Ohh... my bad lol! Guess being on a pee focused site makes you instantly associate the word with the one for peeing.

No worries sure can happen but thats understandable on a site like that