Peeing from hotel balcony in swimming pool

Whenever I'm on holiday and have a room with balcony facing the swimming pool, I always feel the need to piss right from the balcony in the pool. Feels relaxing to pee in the middle of the night standing naked on the balcony and aiming the piss towards the pool. Anyone else doing that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 12/24/2022 at 9:23 AM, tom00xxx said:

Whenever I'm on holiday and have a room with balcony facing the swimming pool, I always feel the need to piss right from the balcony in the pool. Feels relaxing to pee in the middle of the night standing naked on the balcony and aiming the piss towards the pool. Anyone else doing that?

I LOVE how specific that is! Personally, I've never had the opportunity to rent a room with a balcony facing a swimming pool. And if I should stumble into that situation in the future, I'll probably have to turn down the chance to pee of it. Unfortunately, I think my window for peeing off balconies into pools has closed. However, when I was a younger man, I briefly lived in an extraordinary apartment at the top of a hill, with a balcony. And sometimes on rainy nights I'd stand naked on that balcony and launch a triumphant arch skyward, like that cherubic boy in Prospero's Books. Ah, those were the days. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, tom00xxx said:

A man after my own heart ... 😂

I've never had the opportunity to do this into a pool, but I have managed to pee off a few hotel balconies.  I love the way my pee forms a lovely parabolic arch that starts smooth and simple, but gradually gets caught, twisted and shredded by passing currents of air.  And if you're not too high up, you can hear it splashing down onto whatever is below.

On a few occasions, the breeze blew the spray back onto balconies below me.  I wonder if the occupants thought it was raining?  I wonder if any of them opened their door to check?  😈

• Love 1
On 1/12/2023 at 4:54 AM, tom00xxx said:

Why would it? 🙂

I've matured and now drink considerably less. And so it seems my drunken whizzing anywhere and everywhere days are long behind me. Once more, my numerous health issues have left my once powerful stream a shadow of its former self.

Edited by Takashi96
Grammar
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2023 at 1:15 PM, Takashi96 said:

I've matured and now drink considerably less. And so it seems my drunken whizzing anywhere and everywhere days are long behind me. Once more, my numerous health issues have left my once powerful stream a shadow of its former self.

No need to be drunk. When I have to pee during the night and I have a balcony room facing the pool, I just let it rain.