Places/Ideas to pee outdoors

Hey ho my fellow pee enthusiasts,

I've posted here before asking for ideas that me and my girlfriend could try. Today i'm back to ask you for even more ideas 🙂

The situation is the following: Me and my girlfriend are looking for some fun places to pee outdoors, mainly in a location like a forest (at summertime). 

She can pee standing up, so i guess that broadens our options a bit.

Sadly both of us cant seem to come up with a lot of good or interesting ideas... Here's what we got so far:

Into the lake. Climbing up stones or a tree and pee down from there. Hanging from a tree and peeing.

Are there any special places/ideas you guys could think of? If so, i would love to hear about them 😄

Thanks in advance.

Well if you are outdoors in a forest, you can pee literally anywhere.  However, I guess your question is how to do that in a fun way.   As your girlfriend can pee standing, you could try crossing streams, which would be fun.  If there are any high points like river banks, bridges, cliff edges etc, then peeing off those will be fun.   If you take the opportunity to pee nearer civilisation then there is more of a risk factor so that will help the adrenaline rush.   So, if you could, for example, go between cars in the car park or just off a trail near a carpark where you might get caught (but hopefully won't) then that is fun.   

How about going behind buildings - especially toilet blocks that are closed or in the evening maybe refreshment kiosks that have closed for the day.

I don't really know what you have got near you, but basically it is a whole world out there and the limit is your imagination.   You can always read the accounts that others have written and take ideas from that or even from fictional stories here.