Halloween Costumes & Wetting

I guess I've been lazy with my costumes, since I've worn jeans and various jackets and stuff, so if I ever do need to piss, I can just whip my cock out and go. So I guess me wetting my Halloween costume wouldn't be too much different than me wetting the rest of the year. Though, I gotta admit I'd love to give someone a golden shower while they were in costume. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Back in the 90s, my friend had this deep purple catsuit that she loved, but hated that she had to expose her breasts just to pee.  So one night she wore it to a concert at a venue that was very far from her home. Afterward she was telling me all about the concert and mentioned that she wore the infamous catsuit in tribute to the band. I commented that she must be really dedicated to them, because whenever she wore it around me she complained about having to take it off to pee? At that, she told me about an incident involving peeing in the catsuit that she would never live down.

At the concert she was careful not to drink too much, hoping to avoid peeing as little as possible. But by the end of the end of the show she had been holding it too long and her bladder had gotten the better of her. While in the insanely long line for the lady's room, the woman beside her, a complete stranger, told my friend that she didn't think she was going to make it. My friend confided that she felt the same. Though they had made it inside the restroom, there were still too many women between them and the next available stall. Suddenly, they noticed an open janitor's closet just inside the restroom. A closet with a urinal mounted on the wall. So my friend made a pact with this stranger that they would guard each other while taking turns peeing in it. This was especially harrowing for my friend, because the door had no lock on it and she was going to have her breasts exposed. Anyway, this dear friend of mine who had once insisted we leave a field party because she refused to pee outside, relieved herself in a wall mounted urinal, in front of a complete stranger, because her love for this band inspired her to wear that catsuit. 

That sounds like a great story! I'd love someone I know to tell me something like that. She must have been bursting. 😄

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

That sounds like a great story! I'd love someone I know to tell me something like that. She must have been bursting. 😄

Oh I'm certain she was. Because out of all my female friends she was one of the least likely to pee outside of a toilet. As l also mentioned, she once made us leave a field party (where plenty of our other girl friends had no trouble peeing outdoors) because she needed a toilet. 

• Like 1