First time peeing on hotel bed

5 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

...Surprisingly, the resort never banned us from returning to using their hotel rooms for pee vandalism and more, and in true tradition we would do this every single year, however it hasn't been done since 2020...

I bet you have some more good stories to tell us, ones that don't involve the police!

My first (of only two) hotel bed pees was about 10 years ago when I discovered an unlocked door to another room -- it was opened a crack. There was no one there. Would I be lucky that night and find it still empty and unlocked? Yes! At about 1:00 AM I went into that room and got into bed for the night. I had never properly peed an unprotected bed and this was my chance. As soon as I got in I released a very full bladder -- how good that felt. The need to pee woke me up several times that night, because I drank water whenever I momentarily awoke. It just felt so good to pee without getting up, whether on my side or on my back. I set my alarm for 6:30 so I would be sure to be out of there if housekeeping came by. I straightened the sheets, pillows, blanket and spread so it looked freshly cleaned, and went back to my real room, and this time I locked the door of the mystery room. I wonder what became of that bed.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1