Going on a short trip soon

A friend of mine invited me to see a concert with him in Houston in a couple of weeks, and since I'm traveling solo, I thought it'd be a great time for some wet fun. I plan on picking up some cheap towels before I leave to have on the car seat so I can just piss whenever I want on the journey without having to stop. Normally I like to take naughty pisses in gas station bathrooms on the way, but I think it'd be fun just to piss while I drive.

I also got a motel room and will absolutely be emptying my bladder wherever I want in there. I even made sure to get a room with two beds so I can use one of them to sleep, and the other to try wetting (which I've never done intentionally, I can't even recall being a bedwetter as a kid). Opportunities like this are exceedingly rare for me (the last time was in 2016 when I went for a consultation for my top surgery), and I've been very excited thinking about all the naughty places I'm going to piss.

I'm totally open to suggestions as well, if anyone has any. 

• Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, morty98 said:

@fourluvclover Did any hotel personnel notice anything, after all?

Not that I was aware of. Considering how dark the carpets are and how strongly the room smelled of cigarettes, I think it's pretty unlikely they'll notice. No real damage was done either. I made sure that my bladder was always nice and full when pissing so that it was diluted, and even the comforter on the bed I pissed on didn't show any real signs of what had happened by the next morning. They also didn't ask to place my card on hold or anything, so as far as I'm aware, they can't place any additional charges on me since I purchased through a hotel search website (or, at least, I don't have any additional charges at the moment).

• Like 2