Down the Vale. (part 1)

The town in which I lived was made up of a large number of villages which over the years had grown and joined together, one summers evening me and my girlfriend went for a walk. We walked along the main road to the next village, and we paid a visit to the pub there for a pint or two of lager before returning on a circular route. To do this we walked past the railway maintenance yards and into an area we called 'The Vale', this was a recreational area used by the local school consisting of a rugby pitch, a cricket pitch and three football pitches all in a line.

As we walked along I started the need for a pee, so as we past the old changing rooms I said to my girlfriend that it the toilets were open ( they had a big iron gate on them ) that I would pop in them, the gate was open so in I went, My girlfriend followed me, she was surprised to find that all that was in there was, was on the right-hand side a wall with a gully along the bottom running to a drain at the far end and no toilet, I went to the wall and started to piss on to it, she said that she too needed a pee so when I was done asked me to stand in the gateway so no-one could come in.

My girlfriend went to the wall and with her back to it dropped her pink trousers and knickers, then bent forwards with he bum pointing at the wall started to pee, her stream stated to go towards the wall but fell short so she waddled forwards and squatted down and peed a long strong river that came towards me at the gate, ( why it did not go to the drain I do not know).

When she was done she pulled up her cloths and we left to continue our walk home.

• Like 3