Pissing almost constantly

I will say, as someone who started transitioning in his late 20s, I don't think it's ever too late. I've known trans men and women who started much later than I did and are living very happily as their true selves. I know that's not what this post was about, but I wanted to offer some encouragement nonetheless if that's something you feel like you might want to pursue.

Otherwise, very hot story. Sorry to derail!

Edited by fourluvclover
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fourluvclover said:

I will say, as someone who started transitioning in his late 20s, I don't think it's ever too late. I've known trans men and women who started much later than I did and are living very happily as their true selves. I know that's not what this post was about, but I wanted to offer some encouragement nonetheless if that's something you feel like you might want to pursue.

Otherwise, very hot story. Sorry to derail!

Agreed, just starting HRT now and I'm 21. Funny they mentioned diuretics because the hormone suppressants I'm gonna be taking are diuretics as well, lol

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Agreed, just starting HRT now and I'm 21. Funny they mentioned diuretics because the hormone suppressants I'm gonna be taking are diuretics as well, lol

I learned pretty quick that testosterone is also a diuretic. It's really feast or famine with my bladder these days - either I don't feel the urge, or I have to go RIGHT FUCKING NOW. If only we lived in a world where we could just piss whenever we wanted.

• Agree 2