Women's pee drinking - safe?

It's a question that has come up a few times in the past, sometimes with divided opinion.  Also, there are those that swear by drinking their own urine daily - Madonna being a famous one unless I'm dreaming that up?

There's a couple of posts to get you started.  (Also - hope you don't mind, I've expanded the post heading a little to hopefully gather some interest for you).

https://peefans.com/topic/16737-pee-drinking/

https://peefans.com/topic/18169-is-drinking-pee-safe/?tab=comments#comment-251260

IF she does not have a UTI or other infection it is probably ok if is fresh- best if it is right from the source . Urine that has been sitting around rapidly develops bacteria, which could make you sick.

I would only attempt it if I knew for certain she was clean and without infection.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

I've drunk my wife's pee several times without any harm, but I've not tried doing it on a daily basis.   Often I'll only have  few mouthfuls directly from the source but on some days when we get into it, I've had multiple full bladders on the same day.   Again, I'd say be sure that the person who is the source is clear of infections.   I would also agree that it is best fresh.   If you do want to keep it for later consumption then probably best to refrigerate to slow down bacteria production.   Personally I prefer it when the donor has been drinking plenty of drinks to keep it dilute and maybe some soft drinks to sweeten it.  However, everyone is different and I know some people favour the stronger, bitter taste when the lady is less hydrated.

I should add something I just thought of. I have read a few desert survival stories, where the person was out of water, and there was none to be had anywhere. They were literally dying  of thirst. So in desperation they collected and drank their own urine. Since they were dehydrated, it was strong and bitter ; and since it had been processed through their kidneys it  lacked any nutrients such as electrolytes. However, it did help relieve their dry mouth and throat, and they suffered no ill effect. Nevertheless, they could not keep repeating the process as that would cause an infection as the lack of water would cause their pee to be over concentrated.

I know this is just scientific fact , and not pee play related, but it shows it can be safe. Some people believe it is good for them but I doubt that. I assume that your partner is well hydrated so their pee would have a mild nutty taste, not bitter. I tried my  tasting own pee once but did not swallow,  and that is what I tasted . I didn't swallow as I got nervous about doing  that.