Strip poker piss

That sounds like a fun time! I only played strip poker one time and I got pretty shit hands the whole time, lmao. Would love to do it again tho

Did she ask you to piss in her drink or did she allow you to? Also how did they react to you pissing on the floor? How'd you manage to stay flaccid the whole time you were doing this? You may answer all, some, or none of these questions at your earliest convenience, lol

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 9/11/2022 at 12:13 AM, sexyandre88 said:

I was at a female friends friends house where we had a party. In the end of the party somebody said let’s play strip poker.

So we sad there and we played for a while. A cute girl I wanted to see more of had finally called. I made her go all in… but I lost. 

So off my clothes went. So I sat there for a few minutes observing how they played. I said I had to piss. So I rose from the table and at that time the 5 in the group 3 females and 2 males could see my penis. They all shouted and pointed at it and giggled because it is big flaccid. I told them I really had to piss but they weren’t finished commenting. So I took the glass that the cute girl was having her drink in and I pissed - making them laugh and giggle even more. It spilled over and I couldn’t stop pissing on the floor. So I left a trace all the way to the kitchen sink. 

I ended up having a good time with that girl that night. I don’t know yet if she’s into it but she keeps mentioning that moment where I pissed in her drink. 

Fuck yeah bro.  That's whats men do!  Hot as shit bro

• Agree 1