Peed on the carpet with a hard-on

Many of you don't know me, but if you did, you would know that I love the idea of peeing on the carpet, but hate the clean up. So nine times out of ten, you'll never catch me truly enjoying this fetish of ours to its fullest extent.

Tonight however was a nice change of pace. I woke up with a painful twinge in my bladder, and with the thickest, hardest hard-on I've had in a long time. You know, the kind of hard-on where you flex your muscles down there and your cock is so hard that it doesn't move up an inch, like its made of diamond. I haven't had sex in a long while, so the idea of doing anything sexual really leaves me at half-mast. So my first thought was "Damn, no one's here to take advantage of me and its a shame". My second thought was how badly I needed a piss, which made me think of how my friend on here hasn't seen me piss on the carpet yet. I started scrounging around for my phone and the light switch simultaneously. I got on my knees at the edge of the bed and turned on the camera app. Once I got to the video portion, I started pissing a loud splattering torrent on the carpet. I drank water that night before bed, so my body refused to hold anything back. All while I was rock hard. While I was pissing, I couldn't help but feel like I've missed all the opportunities that could have come with this; I could have pissed inside a willing participant, pissed and came at the same time, fucking someone after/before I pissed, or have someone use me as a dildo since there was to be no movement in hardness until I pissed. But what sucked even more was that I forgot to hit record -___-. I know my friend would loved to see it.

I left the puddle and plan to clean it up after work today, but that was fun and a new experience. I wonder if I'll get the same result if I try fucking with a full bladder. Does anyone have any pleasurable full bladder experiences?

• Hot 4
3 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Tonight however was a nice change of pace. I woke up with a painful twinge in my bladder, and with the thickest, hardest hard-on I've had in a long time. You know, the kind of hard-on where you flex your muscles down there and your cock is so hard that it doesn't move up an inch, like its made of diamond. I haven't had sex in a long while, so the idea of doing anything sexual really leaves me at half-mast. So my first thought was "Damn, no one's here to take advantage of me and its a shame". My second thought was how badly I needed a piss, which made me think of how my friend on here hasn't seen me piss on the carpet yet.

Wow, Just wanted to say that I know this experience well!  I find a moderate full bladder the best.  Like 8 out of 10.  Sometimes after it takes more than one "session" to expell all of the built up fluids, and I don't mean pee.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
word choice