10 Days in Romania - Fun Suggestions?

So, In what was rather a surprise at work the other day, my boss has asked me to go out and support one of our sister factories in Romania! From the 19th - 23rd I'll be doing 10 hour shifts at the plant. The cool thing is, because my boss is a champion, he has allowed me to move the flight and go out early. (I found a flight cheaper on the Wednesday before and have used a few holiday days). That means from the Wednesday evening to the Sunday evening I have lots of free time in a nice little holiday let that I found last minute!

I won't be using my private phone out there (no idea what roaming etc is like, and don't want to risk the costs / using the free Wifi for peefans) so I will be quiet for 10 days or so.

I am wondering if anyone has any fun suggestions? I have a pool for the Wednesday - Sunday beforre my work week, so I imagine plenty of wetting fun in my swim shorts! Then I am in a hotel for the Monday to Friday evenings. (Perhaps peeing in some naughty places while I'm out adventuring in the evening!)

I'd love to know some of the fun people have got up to on holidays before and what I could try!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just spotted your post here @jmatthews1995 - so giving it a bump - if my dates are right, you've got a couple of days before your trip and hence time to see any suggestions before you travel.

I can see where you're coming from wrt the hotel and pool fun.   Also, depending how city centre you're going to be I wonder if there's the potential for some interaction - whether it be as an observer of the 'sights' or perhaps getting more involved.  Costs are apparently lower in Romania, so you will perhaps be the wealthy overseas business man whilst you're there....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just spotted your post here @jmatthews1995 - so giving it a bump - if my dates are right, you've got a couple of days before your trip and hence time to see any suggestions before you travel.

I can see where you're coming from wrt the hotel and pool fun.   Also, depending how city centre you're going to be I wonder if there's the potential for some interaction - whether it be as an observer of the 'sights' or perhaps getting more involved.  Costs are apparently lower in Romania, so you will perhaps be the wealthy overseas business man whilst you're there....

Thanks!

Yeah going out Wednesday! 😄 I am pretty close to a decent town so I'm sure there will be nightlife going on! 😄 I am quite quiet so might just find some nice bars and have a few beers and see if I see anything interesting going on! 🤣

Your boss sounds cool and you are lucky to get that extra time away.  I don't know much about the attitude to public peeing in Romania, but it is Eastern European so it is probably more relaxed than Western Europe.   You say you are going to a decent town so there should be some good chances of seeing peeing and opportunities for you to pee.  If that were me then I'd be doing the following:

1. Peeing in the pool as you suggest.
2. Probably peeing a few naughty places in or around the hotel if there is a good chance of not getting caught - do they have a spa with hot tub?  Maybe you could use a stairwell or pee in the carpark?
3. Go out and about in the town and find places to pee such as quiet alleys, car parks, recreational parks etc.,  
4. Keep your eyes open to see whether men and/or women pee outside at all.   Often in areas which are less affluent, there may be less in the way of public toilets and people are more relaxed about peeing outside.   I don't know what the area you are going to is like, but if any of this applies and you see that the attitude is relaxed then it is your cue to also pee outside, maybe more open than you would otherwise need to be.
5. Definitely go out in the late evenings and be around nightclubs and bars.   Look out for ladies who leave the nightclub queues to go for a pee or when they leave the bars at closing time and are heading home, look for people that might be a bit desperate around fast food outlets and taxi ranks or bus stations.
6. Maybe go to slightly more rural areas if you can and see if you can find places where long distance buses stop without facilities.   Good places to spot others peeing and for you to join in if you like.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Your boss sounds cool and you are lucky to get that extra time away.  I don't know much about the attitude to public peeing in Romania, but it is Eastern European so it is probably more relaxed than Western Europe.   You say you are going to a decent town so there should be some good chances of seeing peeing and opportunities for you to pee.  If that were me then I'd be doing the following:

1. Peeing in the pool as you suggest.
2. Probably peeing a few naughty places in or around the hotel if there is a good chance of not getting caught - do they have a spa with hot tub?  Maybe you could use a stairwell or pee in the carpark?
3. Go out and about in the town and find places to pee such as quiet alleys, car parks, recreational parks etc.,  
4. Keep your eyes open to see whether men and/or women pee outside at all.   Often in areas which are less affluent, there may be less in the way of public toilets and people are more relaxed about peeing outside.   I don't know what the area you are going to is like, but if any of this applies and you see that the attitude is relaxed then it is your cue to also pee outside, maybe more open than you would otherwise need to be.
5. Definitely go out in the late evenings and be around nightclubs and bars.   Look out for ladies who leave the nightclub queues to go for a pee or when they leave the bars at closing time and are heading home, look for people that might be a bit desperate around fast food outlets and taxi ranks or bus stations.
6. Maybe go to slightly more rural areas if you can and see if you can find places where long distance buses stop without facilities.   Good places to spot others peeing and for you to join in if you like.

All good shouts! Thanks. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...