Thought I'd share some of my expeeiriences with all of you, while it's hard to pinpoint exactly when I started getting interested in pee, one of my best experiences happened when i met a girl who was as in to it as i was. We met and started seeing each other as any normal couple would, and pee didn't feature at first, as how do you broach such a subject when you have no idea of the other party's possible reaction. So, one night we were messing around on the floor in her parents lounge, everyone else had gone to bed, and while both still clothed, she was straddled across my stomach. I proceeded to tickle her as a playful show of affection and was admonished with the statement that if I continued it would make her pee. At this stage I had never before been owed on by a woman, but if course I wanted to know what it would be like. Needless to say I continued the tickling until she let some pee go. I felt my self stiffen as the warm wetness began to soak into my T-shirt, and knew I wanted more. She was laughing about it, had no embarrassment and made no attempt to get off me, so I renewed my tickling effort and was rewarded with another big gush of pee. By now my cock was Rock hard and straining against her arse, she convulsed into a fit of the giggles ans completely lost control of her bladder, emptying onto me in a big wet rush, I almost came there and then but she was obviously as turned on as I was and we wasted no more time but got down to fucking right there in the puddle ofpissing that was slowly soaking into her mother's carpet. After that episode we talked about our little fetish and went on to try many other ways of play with our pee, stories that I will post here for your future enjoyment.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...