Getting wet on the beach in tropical Queensland

Oh my god oh my god I LOVED this. Bestie, you don't know me but this is a lot like me irl lol. I am a very excitable person especially with our friend @Kupar around 🤣 thanks so much for writing this.

And excuse me while I....er....have some time to myself 👀

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Oh my god oh my god I LOVED this. Bestie, you don't know me but this is a lot like me irl lol. I am a very excitable person especially with our friend @Kupar around 🤣 thanks so much for writing this.

And excuse me while I....er....have some time to myself 👀

I am so glad you liked it. 🥰 And I think I have enough in the tank for part 2. Well, yes, that is the impression I get of you too, and I know that I am energetic and excitable too, so I understand! I have tried to research what you like, so was hoping I was not overstepping boundaries with things in the story. If you have any special requests for part 2, please see if you can message them to me. Otherwise, I still have lots of nice ideas for our afternoon on the beach with Kupar. 💖 It is easy to write about such a gorgeous, sensual guy. Thank you, Bacardi, for being on my level. 🙏💚…and…..enjoy! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I have tried to research what you like, so was hoping I was not overstepping boundaries with things in the story

No I loved it! I am a bit more shy and reserved in real life but it was nice to see what could be. And, tbh, I've never had sex with a girl before but have always wanted to try. So, really, you made that dream somewhat a reality for me! Thank you!

And, by research do you mean you stalked me 🤣 

8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

No I loved it! I am a bit more shy and reserved in real life but it was nice to see what could be. And, tbh, I've never had sex with a girl before but have always wanted to try. So, really, you made that dream somewhat a reality for me! Thank you!

And, by research do you mean you stalked me 🤣 

Ok, well that is nice. Promise to be gentle with you. 😊

Yes just my general impression from chats with you and things you have written here and there. Your bubbly character comes through. 💖